Medal of Honor: Heroes 2. The joy that is sniping.

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
So.

I was playing some MOH:H2 yesterday. CTF in village. Unrakned ('Cause people are less likely to use cheap shots D: H8 shotgun)

And I went on that there axis team, ran in and gunned some people down with an mp40.

Of course I died my fair share too. Only had about a positive 5 score. But that's good for me. I'm usually -5 to 5

But I finished killing a guy, and used my last bit of ammo on him (pistol included).
He dropped a sniper rifle. So I was like, "Heck. I'll try it."

Picked it up, zoomed in on some people. Shot two people, but didn't kill them.
Then got killed by a guy that shotgun'd me in the back (H8 SHOTGUN >[ )

So I decided I'll try it some more.

I first tried the first bit of hay you see, and stuck it out over there.

Saw a guy running down the field.
Aimed.
Shot.

BOOM. HE DIED.

What a rush.

And then a letdown because NOBODY rushes through the middle.

So, I looked around, and saw that there were lots of people coming by a house and basically fighting for control of it.

So I decided to try my luck there. Hid behind some stone.
And I let the bodies drop.

A little while after mowing them down.. They got smart.
They got their own sniper.

But he stood still.
I moved.

Guess who had an easier time killing the other.

But down the line, there was this one guy that we'd kill each other back and forth. He'd get up on the house and shoot me from my spot (I always went to the same exact spot). And then I'd shoot him.

Basically who could get that headshot first.

But yeah.
Those are my first experiences with the sniper rifles.

And I finished with at least a positive 15 score in the two games I played :3

Well it sounds like you had better luck then I did.
When I would use, everyone on my team was stupid and wouldn't shoot guys that were around me or trying to get at me, so they would come up from behind and kill me etc. After that I just stuck to the old shoot em' up way of pumping lead :lol:

I never sniped in the village yet, but i did snipe in the sewers for CTF. That was some of the best fun i ever had.

Not related but in MoH:V me and my pal used to laugh our asses off killing each other with snipes ,damn that game was so much fun. I guess I really do need to get MoH2 from hearing so much good reviews. But still it is on my ''What to get'' list.

I was playing an unranked (unfortunatly) match today.

I was on the allies, and another sniper was on the Axis. It was basically a fight between us. I came out on top, though, with 112 kills, 60 deaths, and 62 points.

Also, I got the flag a few times. The allies went from being ten under to winning!

UNDER. DOGS.

you should consider specializing in sniping then, if you were that comfortable with it in your first few tries. (hint hint our clan could use another skilled sniper). i suck at sniping unless it's close combat. no scope ftw!

I was playing it yesterday also....if any of you guys see a guy name DX231...THATS ME!!

I was popping ppl with a SHotgun and Mp40....its a real fun online game...until someone shoot you from behind..lol

Back