Medal of Honor Heroes 2 is awesome

highroller

WiiChat Member
Sep 23, 2007
Wow what a fantastic game, and the way Wii controls were implemented are marevelous. To do the bazooka, you have to move your controls to your shoulder. And the stationary machine gun wow, with both hands at the same time!!. Throwing the grenade is so realistic, using the sniper rifle is so cool. You need to learn to dodge bullets and cover yourself. The only thing is that there is no health bar available. If you get hit many consecutive times without doing something you die.

Super game.. and I am just playing the Campaign mode.

Great game play. One of the best FPS for the Wii

Last edited:
yes it is a great game. and its rare to see EA putting effort into wii, but now that they do no one is buying this game. how sad. this puts fps games on wii at risk. if this game doesnt sell atleast 200,000, you can say good bye to good fps games on wii.30,000 i north america is sad. this game deserves better.

sorry i was rambling. yes the game is great the controls are the best for fps on the wii.

wow im definitly getting this for christmas
nd how can this not be doing good only 30k in north america....wow American Wii owners need to open up their eyes
ps. im american too im not a hater

I believe the sales would go up substantially if they could just learn to release the games worldwide instead of waiting for 6 months...

I found the campaign mode to be lacking.
Controls were good though, and the online is where the game really shines.

EA should try harder to market their product. i believe the sales will go up next week.

I believe after Christmas is over we should see sales for this game skyrocket! I can't wait! More n00bs to kill! LOL!:lol: :lol:

^we are all still noobs. one month doesnt really make us pros.

From reading here, I think I've decided I'll pick this up. The thing is, I'm not normally into World War games... would I like this? I do enjoy online play though especially shooters. Are there anymore big online shooters on their way out? Maybe a more futuristic type one?

Back