Well, MOHH2 online is ruined...

@Atomheart *Sigh* Do what ever you want. Though you sound like Hippies that think the Apocalypse is about to come. "Y 2k! Whyy Twoo kaaaay!" . If you want to sell it, sell it, but don't just state the game is going to get ruined and unplayable just because you saw a player once that possibly wasn't even cheating but bugging or glitching. I'm still gonna get the game.

Secumfex said:
@Atomheart *Sigh* Do what ever you want. Though you sound like Hippies that think the Apocalypse is about to come. "Y 2k! Whyy Twoo kaaaay!" . If you want to sell it, sell it, but don't just state the game is going to get ruined and unplayable just because you saw a player once that possibly wasn't even cheating but bugging or glitching. I'm still gonna get the game.

lol the hippy reference was pretty funny

and i agree w/ u 100%, i think he may be exaggerating slightly & not to mention the fact that this is ONLY a wii...i mean not all to many people know about this game, wasnt hyped very well

& i do think organized games should be easy to manage, there is actually som1 already w/ a thread dedicated to that

the game just came out, i doubt there r already hackers & even if there are im sure theyll get bored of hacking into the wii & being lil deviant hackers of sumthing w/o a hardrive & move on to other platforms and/or games

You're jumping to SERIOUS conclusions here. On NSider2, this has occurred many times to many players there. This is KNOWN as a glitch, not a hack. But if you want to sell the game because there's one glitch that rarely happens...be my guest. You're giving up on a great game because you're assuming.

It's very likely a bug rather than a cheat. I read something about it on the official forums earlier. The guy in question may not have known what was happening, and it probably didn't continue once he stopped playing.

Now if anybody figures out how to trigger the bug, that'll be different.

Well, MOHH2 online is ruined...

How could it be ruined? Didn't you think it sucked from the beginning? I thought you were selling anyway.

Secumfex said:

What do you know? You don't even own the game. Come back when you do.

And the guy WAS cheating/hacking. Several people on this forum noted this guy's cheating, so he's done it several times. It'll only be a matter of time before there are tons of cheaters. Trust me: I've played TONS of online games. How many have you played?

Wiinter said:
It's very likely a bug rather than a cheat. I read something about it on the official forums earlier. The guy in question may not have known what was happening, and it probably didn't continue once he stopped playing.

Now if anybody figures out how to trigger the bug, that'll be different.

How could it be ruined? Didn't you think it sucked from the beginning? I thought you were selling anyway.

People will exploit any and all bugs. This particular guy did it on several occasions in different games (as stated in another thread). So it is possible to trigger it. Once more figure it out (which will spread quickly thanks to the internet), it'll be very common.

Haven't ANY of you played the original SOCOM? This is EXACTLY what happened. The game was ruined within the first year thanks to glitching.

But at least then you could vote players off effectively thanks to the voice communication. Without communication, it's near impossible to vote people off (I tried many times).

Anyway, I did decide that I would keep the game for at least a while longer and give it some more time. But the onset of cheating/glitching just tipped the game in the wrong direction for me. The game is decent, but certainly not great. Anyone that believes the latter clearly has not played any other online shooters before.

Atomheart said:
What do you know? You don't even own the game. Come back when you do.

And the guy WAS cheating/hacking. Several people on this forum noted this guy's cheating, so he's done it several times. It'll only be a matter of time before there are tons of cheaters. Trust me: I've played TONS of online games. How many have you played?

I don't know about this guy, but I've played more online games than you, you can be sure about that. I have about less than 2 GB left on my harddrive thanks to all these games I've been playing. And they all have hacks. But the thing I've learned about those hacks in those games is that they aren't very apparent. With Medal of Honor 2, there are over 300-400 people online. The chance that you are in the bugger's room is very unlikely.

And you're still jumping to conclusions. By the way, over at GameFAQs forum and the official MOH 2 forum, a member of the team stated that this is a glitch and is completely random. In fact, their team is looking into it right now along with a few other minor problems.

"People will exploit any and all bugs. This particular guy did it on several occasions in different games (as stated in another thread). So it is possible to trigger it. Once more figure it out (which will spread quickly thanks to the internet), it'll be very common."

I only see one other thread and I don't think that means "several." At NSider 2 and GameFAQs, this has occurred to some users there; they in fact experienced this invincibility glitch, and it was NOT triggered. It was COMPLETELY random.

Actually, I remember my friend saying something about how he got tons of points in a game because he never died. I didn't believe him, though.

"Several people on this forum noted this guy's cheating, so he's done it several times."

Again, only one other thread talks about this.

You're blowing things out of proportion. Likely this will get fixed in a matter of days.

GREAT to see that they are looking in to it !

Lets hope they actually fix it as well :D

BTW Could you post a link to there forum? I want to ask if they know when its released in Europe because there have been all these crazy rumours going around about 2008 >.< :p

I played online for about 3 hours last night in several different rooms and differnt modes and no cheaters. Came out +120 too!

wOOt!

Atomheart said:
Do you really think EA will ban a player based on the word of handful of players at Wiichat? Doubt it.

yes, because if we put that thread up and we get (x) amount of feedbacks on this guy then he will get banned before the next update. I did this madden last year and it worked. Also, did this for socom in which I called in a cheater and asked 15 other people to do the same, even sent them an email with pics. Guess what, got an email back saying cheater was banned. It happens when there are lots of people complaining.

cyberzomby said:
GREAT to see that they are looking in to it !

Lets hope they actually fix it as well :D

BTW Could you post a link to there forum? I want to ask if they know when its released in Europe because there have been all these crazy rumours going around about 2008 >.< :p

Yeah, sure. I don't know if he's still posting there: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=942015&topic=39567774

You can believe him, he also is a mod on the official EA forums.

If you don't believe me: http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?threadID=307254&tstart=0&start=15

He's GSIpruitt and you can PM him to ask if he was mattpruitt on gamefaqs. Anyways, he just posted that its an EA Nations server problem and they're fixing it ASAP.

Last edited:
Back