Game Pick

JerryC

b0red
Sep 18, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Wii Online Code
6945-1657-3955-2410
Hi, so i'm either gonna get Resident Evil 4 or Mario Strikers Charged and I'm wondering which I should get. Appreciate anyone's opinion XD

I have both, I'd go with strikers charged. I really don't like the controls in RE4 especially if you play other shooters youll realize how much they suck.

Well all of the the younger portion of wiichat will tell you Strikers, but really the better game is RE4, belive me just check out the reviews on some sites

RE 4. I dont know what MiiplayWii is talking about the controls suck. I think they're great even though like with MP3 theres like a half hour learning curve. 30 bucks and you get the best version of RE4 there is you cant ask for much more... Except for it to be Zapper compatible.

If you like to play survival games on your own, then Resident Evil 4 is the best choice, but if you are planning on playing against friends or online, then I suggest that you go for Mario Strikers Charged. I would personally go for Resident Evil 4. Happy gaming.

Marioman said:
Well all of the the younger portion of wiichat will tell you Strikers, but really the better game is RE4, belive me just check out the reviews on some sites

I'm hardly "the younger portion" of wiichat, and I'll say MSC. First off, you can get RE4 on another system for less money, and second of all it doesn't have the replay value of MSC.

RE4 is 29.99 on wii, and 19.99 on gamecube and PS2. It's an old game, it's not THAT much better on the wii and you can get it for as little as 13 bucks used.

I've played a little bit into RE4:Wii Edition. I loved the GCN version, but I find the Wii version to hard. I've only gottent o the part with the Zealots in the castle, where you need to sniper them so they don't kill ashley, just before that :(

I've never played MSC, so I have to say RE4

Tairusu said:
I'm hardly "the younger portion" of wiichat, and I'll say MSC. First off, you can get RE4 on another system for less money, and second of all it doesn't have the replay value of MSC.

RE4 is 29.99 on wii, and 19.99 on gamecube and PS2. It's an old game, it's not THAT much better on the wii and you can get it for as little as 13 bucks used.
Well younger as in their parents think their kids shouldn't play this game, so they can't play it...sorry said what I meant wrong

Thanks for the input everyone. I'm trying to think which game would last the longest. Resident Evil 4 because most of the series games are really long (40hrs+ i hope?) or MSC because there is a single player multiplayer and online which I hope would last a long time as well.

But i heard in MSC online that people are abusing the same tactic and all this other crap so im prolly leaning towards Resident Evil 4 atm^^. Any more input would be appreciated; gonna go buy either one later this week.

My choice out of those two easily is Resident Evil 4.
Great game, looks great and plays real good too.

Back