Game Rental Services...

Silent-Sniper said:
Dunno, I am a member of the Blockbuster online service, doesn't look like they do games, aww.

I believe they have a separate program for games though, like I can go to my blockbuster and sign up for a GamePass.

Online Games Rental - WhyBuyGames.com

Hi,

I have recently signed up with a games rental company called WhyBuyGames (www.whybuygames.com). I wanted to get games for my new WII and since joing with them I have had no problems at all. The games come within 48-78 hrs of me choosing them and when I have called their customer services team for an update on an order they have been very helpful.

Definate one for the future.

Eat The Rich said:
Does anyone use them?... I've seen a couple (UK) for about £12/month where you can rent unlimited games and have 2 at once. I used to be a member of lovefilm and loved renting films from that - ended up cancelling though (for other reasons)...

Hi Im Dan from South Wales, I am currently using http://www.boomerangrentals.co.uk/ They come with a number of payment options from £8/month to £16/month they even offer a 3 week free trail
There is no late fee just like all the other online game/DVD sites, but Boomerang's games come super fast. From the day you send the game off (When you feel like) you can expect the next game ( What evers No1 in ya list) to come in 2 days. A very good investment especially when I've just got a Wii

Back