Game selections

Ashwii00

Nintendo Loyalist
Dec 27, 2007
IN
Wii Online Code
3080-8261-2528-7278
When you are choosing a game from the VC to download, do you usually pick one that you already own, or one that you enjoyed...but never actually owned? I tend to lean toward ones I never have had before...but maybe that's just me.

i personally go for ones that i LOVED playing and would love to play again (like super mario bros, bros 3, r-type, NES zelda, and many more). ahhh....brings back good memories...... :)

Almost all the ones I have now I never originally owned. For me most of the attraction of the VC was the chance to play games I never played the first time around.

Well considerin the first ones I downloaded where Bomber man and Gunstar heros

Id say kinda

I pretty much download my old favorites and new ones I never got around to playing.

I say keep a 50/50 rate. Download games you never played, and mix them in with ones you own. I tend to avoid the N64 games because of their high price and space taken on the hard drive (I know it's a flash drive but it's technically a hard drive). But that won't stop me from downloading Golden Eye, Killer Instinct Gold, Star Fox 64, Wave Race, Pilot Wings 64, Turok 1, 2, Rage Wars, and maybe... maybe... Mario Party.

Back