Status
Not open for further replies.
264660-beavis_large.jpg

Heh heh "bang"
Maybe if they try that with there own servers

I've tried to log on to the network (servers which are down) twice today,
now I only get as far as "authenticating"
then I wept...quietly...
guess I'll play the game for a while and hope tomorrow brings happy news of restored servers.:wiiconsole::frown2:

hey people.

are there any informations when the GE server will work again?

*Pops his head in*

Play something else?

Tells everyone to stay on topic. --> Fellow Supermod joins in off-topic discussion.

... God damnit Bloke. :lol: Hardassery foiled. Now where's that "**** it, I give up" image?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that any "wii-only" online titles are going to be futher down the priority list than newer, PS3 titles, unless there's a PS3 equivalent. Note that "Reloaded 360" is also toward the bottom. I'm afraid we "wii-007'ers" are probably last! :rolleyes5:

Who... Me? Not me... Right?

No, not you, Disco (and Luigi) where the first i came across that reached level 56, still a nice feeling to now own them (mostly) :)

Regarding the servers:
The Xbox 360 servers will probably have priority since Xbox users pay to go online and we don't.
On the Activision Assist Facebook page, a lot of comments are about Goldeneye, i do think this will help us a little :)

Already stated earlier, still find it strange that a big player like Activision doesn't have back-up servers....

Tells everyone to stay on topic. --> Fellow Supermod joins in off-topic discussion.

... God damnit Bloke. :lol: Hardassery foiled. Now where's that "**** it, I give up" image?

Google is handy

Regarding the servers:
The Xbox 360 servers will probably have priority since Xbox users pay to go online and we don't.

Since most of the 360 servers are already back up and running this above statement is definitely true.
And since Goldeneye wii is amongst the more older games, they are probably a lesser priority as well.
Hey, at least wii users don't have to pay for their online servives.

I just connected successfully to GE online! Other people are up on the server too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back