Game to occupy till February 10..

JerryC

b0red
Sep 18, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Wii Online Code
6945-1657-3955-2410
So what do you guys recommend.. any released or upcoming game thats being released before February 10th.. I was thinking Trauma Center, BWII, Guitar Hero.. Resident Evil 4. Any other cool games coming out

Thnx.. stupid Nintendo and their delays

ummm...the greatest game ever???

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL!! DUH!! How could you forget????? Its coming out like on Dec. 3 or something.

I agree. Get Mario Galaxy! ....or RE4, if you haven't played it already on the other console. But I'd definitely say MG. <3

Depends on what's your genre preference, though, really....

Most probably Galaxy. I haven't played it yet (dur...) so I wouldn't know for sure, but if I had to guess I'd say it'd be pretty darn long.

Metroid Prime 3's out and it's awesome, but not everyone likes those games, so you might want to rent it if you've never played. Other than that, yeah, pretty much just Galaxy. Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles might be pretty good, but I don't know if that's coming out soon.

If you're waiting for SSBB, Metroid would make that time more worth-while from now until SSBB comes out. If you like on-rail shooters (Ex: Time Crisis, Arcade Shooter), then you can pick up Resident Evil: UC. And of course Mario Galaxy is a automatic pick up, at least for me :).

Im probably getting
-Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 3(wii version)
-Mario and Sonic Olympics
-Mario Galaxy

Well for normal gamers Super Mario Galaxy should have about a week worth of gameplay...if your dedicated to finding everything.

You guys are also forgetting that NiGHTS:Journey to Dreams comes out Decemcer 13.

The thing is, February is a long ways away.
So you may need to play a few games till then.

My money is going towards Galaxy, Guitar Hero 3, Battalion Wars 2 and Mario Kart Wii.
All good investments if you ask me, so thats what you should maybe play as well.

JerryC said:
Which game will last longer RE4 or MG
probably resident evil cause theres so much to unlock, the original game is long, then you have seperate ways, wich is the same length (i think, havent finished it) then you have 4 special missions, then you have mercenaries mode with 4 unlockable players and 4 maps. and thers another mode i think but i forget (havent played in a while.

Back