Whatcha think of this combo?

XLaw

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2007
Latvia / Europe
*NOTE* Before suggesting any thing please read below my Sig what I already own and Note that I'm not interested in MP3 or RE4

So I'm thinking of getting -
Trauma Center New Blood
Zack & Wiki
Resident Evil UC (I don't have the Zapper)
MoH 2
Would be nice to get suggestions from people who own any of these games and what would you recommend removed/added to the combo?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
New Blood, Zack & Wiki sounds really good. The others, I don't really know about them so hopefully other people will comment about them.
I'm right now playing New Blood like crazy, trying to get XS from all surgery which is like impossible.
If you liked Second Opinion, you'll like this one even better but it's difficulty has incredibly risen. Really good game, like best of all because I love this type of game.

good selection, but i'd replace resident evil uc with resident evil 4. it's got better gameplay (if you haven't got the zapper), and it comes at a good-looking price of only 30 bucks.

AoWFraggit said:
good selection, but i'd replace resident evil uc with resident evil 4. it's got better gameplay (if you haven't got the zapper), and it comes at a good-looking price of only 30 bucks.
Dude please read the *NOTE*
I have beaten RE4 on another console so am not interested in it even though I have played it also on the Wii.

ah. sorry about that. massive add attack.

Seems like a good list to me.
You won't need the Zapper for Umbrella Chronicles, using the Wiimote is just fine.

I heard Zack & Wiki is good, and the online in Medal Of Honor is good as well.
So have fun playing those when you get them :thumbsup:

Back