Game you want made? or looking forward too. NOT IN RELEASE

That would be cool, but it's too retro now and not many gamers would be into that. You're talking about the type of boxing game in which it's in the arcade and you put on the gloves and shadow box a computer, correct?

Yeah, that's kind of the thing I'm talking about. I don't mean specifically boxing though. I'm just talking about any game that goes beyond simple gesture-recognition. I guess Excite Truck is a good example...You use the Wiimote as if it was a real-world steering wheel.

Strat Games

was just thinking that the wiimote functions pretty much like a mouse
they can get some pretty wicked strat games that have you using the remote for example.

move player etc...
but special unit moves can be done by the wiimote EXAMPLE:
Special unit ( Catapult ) first thing that came to my head
you can take control of the power of the catapult etc etc. im just spitting out ideas if you linger on one for long enough you can see great possiblitie.

pvtjohndoe said:
I think it would be awesome to have ANY game that translates the Wiimote's movements directly into on-screen movements (besides an FPS or racing game). Right now most of the games can only recognize gestures.

Here's an example of what I mean:

In Wii sports boxing, the game only recognizes that you've thrown a punch, and throws a punch on-screen. It would be great to have a boxing game where the on-screen arms actually follow whatever you're doing with your Wiimote/Nunchuk. For instance, you can simply raise your real arms to block an on-screen punch.

I don't know if I'm explaining myself well but hopefully someone gets it.

FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4 ONLY ON THE WII( CROSSED FINGERS )
OR SUPER PUNCH OUT REDONE REMOD using Wiimote!:arf: :hand: :smilewinkgrin:

If anyone had been alive around this time (I'm not an old fart now), they should revive and revamp Mario Paint. It was pretty cool how you can do so many things such as draw, paint and create music at the same time, as well as playing a swatting flies mini-game.

what would be cool if nintendo made a wii wrestling game like day of reckoning or smackdown vs raw game that uses to its full extent the wii and nunchuck remote imagine slamming a chair into the skull of edge with ur wii mote or ramming HHH hammer into the left temple of randy orton with the wii mote
or some kind of fight night boxing game ......not that lame boxing of wii sports
or better yet a new installment of super punch out......dammmmn

that is siiick!!!

damn doom would kick halos ass ,i had a mental picture of how it would look!
(gasp) awwwesomeeeee

hey what about wave race????

i hear nintendo is working with a addon for the wi mote that instead of hearing sounds on the lil speaker it actually splashes cold salty water as u ride ur trusty
jet ski.........hahahahaha just kidding thats asking too much hahaha

Kamikaze said:
If anyone had been alive around this time (I'm not an old fart now), they should revive and revamp Mario Paint. It was pretty cool how you can do so many things such as draw, paint and create music at the same time, as well as playing a swatting flies mini-game.

One step further....

Bob Ross : Joy of Painting. I heard rumours of it a while ago, for the Wii, PC etc. If they are true then the Wii has already one the Console war in my eyes. Nothing can beat the all knowing power that is Bob Ross.

better yet they should make Metal GEAR:Rise of Solid snake

that would basically be the story of a rookie solid snake,and it takes place
after and before the first MGS for nintento until he kills big boss

imaging choking someone with ur wii mote or making a happy face into outer heavens soldiers with ur trusty knife from ear to ear...... lets not forget about snakes radio thats inplanted in his ear .......they could make the radio conversations come out trough the little speaker on the wii mote or make an attachment for the wii thats basically a little earphone that comes bundled with the game!!!

MGS:Rise of Solid Snake ......exclusive for the nintendo Wii console

a bob ross painting game 4 the wii????

it should come bundled with an afro wigg....HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back