Gamecube keyboard controller

PuNkMaN

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2007
Billings, MT
i don't know if anybody asked about this already but i was wondering where i could get one but don't tell me about ebay or gamestop cuz the auctions on ebay don't last very long and i don't really like bidding anyway

Last edited:
that's gotta be fake.. how the heck would you use something like that?

I have not seen one of those in a long time. I thought they got discontinued or something. They are kinda rare and might be very hard to find. I have been wrong before as well. If it is discontinued then I hate to say Ebay may be your only choice.

its got a box so i guess it could possibly real... but would it even work on the internet browser or something

Topher it is real it came out when GC tried to get in to online gaming with Phantasy Star Online.

cavan said:
Topher it is real it came out when GC tried to get in to online gaming with Phantasy Star Online.

oh alrite. I just guess that it looks like it's really hard to use but maybe that's just from my view.

ive seen a post of someone on here that has one, and tried it with the internet channel, and it didnt work

so no luck there if that was your intention, the internet channel doesnt communicate with the GC ports

Back