Gamerscore Club's

I'll get my RE back tomorrow and help you if you want?

idk if ill be on RE5 anymore this week i played the hell out of it these past few days and prototype is out tonight at 730. but if youd like i need help with all the gems and ****, i have a strategy guide but its always easier to have somone show you lol. also, beting it on professional is probably going to suck with AI and my friends suck at it so if u want to help with that some time that'd be cool.

Sure sure, just give me a PM on here or message me on live. I usually appear offline.

idk if ill be on RE5 anymore this week i played the hell out of it these past few days and prototype is out tonight at 730. but if youd like i need help with all the gems and ****, i have a strategy guide but its always easier to have somone show you lol. also, beting it on professional is probably going to suck with AI and my friends suck at it so if u want to help with that some time that'd be cool.

yeah beating on proffesional with AI was the only real challenger for me on this game.

soo HArd. its like one shot kill, and the your partner takes like 5 second to heal you, but the heal timer is like 2 seconds.

and im on 41,925 G :) yay.

gonna update stats now for people

and i FINALLY got 1000 Out of GH aerosmith. god train kept a rollin 325,000 Points WAS JUST SO FREAKING HARD

i only have around 23,000. curse you Wii, ps3, kids,and life....
For some Very Slight REson i think you were mocking us!!

Got Broken Steel today.

aswell as a few rock band songs

Evanescence track pack
franz ferdinand track pack

iv been playing loads of blue dragon recently. Love that game
oh and mercinaries 2.

Last edited:
I'm on like... 1040 on Fallout 3

I'm on like... 1040 on Fallout 3
yeah im on 1200, :) i find the achievements for the game quite Tedious, not very inventive. all are very easy just time consuming

I've done all the missions and I only need one bobble head, I need all the bad levels however I've got saves from every level so it'll be a breeze to just be bad then level up.

I also need The Pitt.

I hit 3,000G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Add me 2 the list!!!!!!!!

Up a bit more thanks to Fable 2
jweaver64.png

damn ive been stuck at 14980 for a few days, i havent found the time to get that last acheivement or two i need for 15k

I hope you're not going for the Blue Dragon achievements then.

Ugh, from what I've heard, those achievements were absolute hell. If you're into getting achievements and having that core gameplay though, I'd totally recommend Lost Odyssey. You'll be getting 600 by just finishing the story and the rest are fairly easy to get.

Ugh, from what I've heard, those achievements were absolute hell. If you're into getting achievements and having that core gameplay though, I'd totally recommend Lost Odyssey. You'll be getting 600 by just finishing the story and the rest are fairly easy to get.

Yeah, pretty much all the Blue Dragon achievements are maxing out your characters shadows and classes. I passed the game and it gave me a total of 70 gamer score.

Lost Odyssey is pretty good for achievements (RPG wise), like you said it's about 100 points for passing each disk on top of the bosses and such. Though random encounters turned me off.

Yeah, pretty much all the Blue Dragon achievements are maxing out your characters shadows and classes. I passed the game and it gave me a total of 70 gamer score.

Lost Odyssey is pretty good for achievements (RPG wise), like you said it's about 100 points for passing each disk on top of the bosses and such. Though random encounters turned me off.

Random encounters are FAR FAR less frequent when compared to Final Fantasy games. I've played the game for about 45 hours and I still haven't defeated 1000 enemies. Grinding is a non factor and is only optional if you wish to max out different skills and such. Even if you do resort to grinding, you'll only need a battle or two to get to where you need to be. And lastly, what's great is most battles you encounter will get you a level, and will cap out at a certain level in an area. Seriously, if you enjoyed Blue Dragon, or even disliked it, and enjoy RPGs, this is a MUST...it won't disappoint.

Back