Gamerscore Club's

RD, man, I always see you online. We need to talk or play something sometime.

RD, man, I always see you online. We need to talk or play something sometime.

Sounds awesome, we could probably hook up sometime to play something :). What games you do own?

Last edited:
GTAIV, L4D, CODWAW, COD4, AC, Crackdown, Forza 2, Fallout 3, GoW2, Burnout Paradise, The orange box, Fifa 09 and RE5. But I could always lend a few off friends/cousin.

Note, I'm away for this week though.

I will be going for most of the blue dragon ones. I have like 500g sofar. lost odyssey on the other hand is one of my face 360 games I got. 1080 gamerscore from that one. only achievement I need is treasure trove a d that's a *****. fallout 3 I'm on 1290. just. karma achievements left

GTAIV, L4D, CODWAW, COD4, AC, Crackdown, Forza 2, Fallout 3, GoW2, Burnout Paradise, The orange box, Fifa 09 and RE5. But I could always lend a few off friends/cousin.

Note, I'm away for this week though.

Coolio

I have..L4D, GoW2, Orange Box, Crackdown, and CoD4 from your list.

oh yea im tearin it up with 1300 lol. But thats cuz I only play fighting games lol one day I might for fun just actually get all the points for them all.

Everyone iv had a new idea. If you want into the list please follow these instructions. Or i wont add you, ill keep old one in there but wont add new ones unless you do this.

go here www.mygamercard.net

and make a gamer card.
but Use the same TEMPLATE as my one its Cylinder, use fire ice or steel theme i dont mind.

then make the code and paste it here ill put it into the list, so i dont have to keep updating it. if you dont have xbox live then sorry but i wont put you in the list. but you can still brag :)

jweaver64.png

Quick Q who are the mods. iv not seen any in ages.! who mods the xbox 360 section?

good idea, this is gonna look a lot better. i've been so damn close to 15,000 for the past week, havent had time to really play games and when i do im on WoW.

i just notice i Need 1 more achievement 2 Finish
Uno
Dash of Destruction

And i need 3 More achievements for Skate 2 Ive already hit 1000 but with DLC
Im 2 lazy 2 get the last ones tho.. MAybe someday

Back