games coming out this march/beggining of april

yobryan2001

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2007
California
what games will be coming out in the next month or so... I know its kinda a weird question but I just got a bunch of birthday money and i'm wondering if I should hold on to it for a while to get a wii game or just spend it on a ipod or something... so I wanna know what games are coming out soon... thanks

Tiger woods 07, Paper Mario, Godfather, Blazing Angels, medal of honor. Mortal Kombat but that is in middle of may
There are others but the real good games come out this summer or in the fall thats why I am waiting to get my Wii in July:yesnod:

I know you said this already but im just throwing in more months ^^.
Godfather-march
Mortal Kombat-April
Super Paper Mario- April
Those are the ones I know of and at least one of them has to interest you, maybe all of them, so pick em up.

Check this out (and it's official release dates because it's coming from Nintendo): http://www.nintendo.com/gamecategor...=&cmd=next&toggle=&tf=&cf=&sf=Wii&ef=&rf=&pf=

It's even got the VC games. For March and April, they've listed

Prince of Persia
Godfather
Tiger Woods
Medal of Honor
Elevator Action
Sword of Vermilion
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
TMNT
Disney's Meet the Robinsons
Super Paper Mario (April 9)

Some of those are VC so you may not have heard of them. I'd definitely wait for Super Paper Mario if you enjoyed the first two. If not, get Prince of Persia (if you enjoyed the first 3) or The Godfather. If you have no interest in them, go for the iPod.

ThatGuy127 said:
Check this out (and it's official release dates because it's coming from Nintendo): http://www.nintendo.com/gamecategor...=&cmd=next&toggle=&tf=&cf=&sf=Wii&ef=&rf=&pf=

It's even got the VC games. For March and April, they've listed

Prince of Persia
Godfather
Tiger Woods
Medal of Honor
Elevator Action
Sword of Vermilion
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
TMNT
Disney's Meet the Robinsons
Super Paper Mario (April 9)

Some of those are VC so you may not have heard of them. I'd definitely wait for Super Paper Mario if you enjoyed the first two. If not, get Prince of Persia (if you enjoyed the first 3) or The Godfather. If you have no interest in them, go for the iPod.

U missed out Mercury Meltdown revoultion, dunno about anyone else but that looks amazin.

i've got TW '07 and Godfather pre-ordered...i cant wait till they come out

Back