Games for the Classic Controller

PersianCowboy

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
Oklahoma City
Wii Online Code
6258-4013-0776-5311
I love Nintendo's new controller, and I think its one of the top Gaming innovations ever, but are there gonna be any new Wii games coming out that use only the Classic Controller (and that does not include VC games)? Just wondering because it looks like a great controller and when some games just would work out with Nintendo's new controller, they could just make it for the Classic. Are there any known of games like this?

but if they did that then that would be a waste of money on all the marketing for the wiimote which is the flagship for the wii and if they just brung it out on classic controller then they would just be the same as sony and microsoft! lol;)

I would love for games to be released in 2 versions. One that does not include motion sensor and 1 for the classic controller. Sometimes I just want to sit on my a$$ and not move a muscle lol. This is why I am buying Zelda for the GC as well. Plus there is going to be a limited supply for the GC and will be a collectors item eventually.

but, you would in essence be making two seperate games because they would hafta have completely different programming, i dont think you guys realize how much programming would go into simply making two different versions....

and ya you can just buy the gamecube equivalent and play that...

but idk, i know for zelda it doesnt take much movement....

so you guys are really just lazy

super smash bros melee will only be playable with gamecube controller forgot source but its true

csiguy4u said:
Probly these people complaing about about moving around a overweight people who could stand to lose a few pounds anyways.

Why does everybody say that? My pic is in the pic thread. Im pretty far from out of shape lol.

Oh well...Then I am not going to get a Classic Controller....Anyway is it true that SSBB is the only Wii game able to use the GC controller?

wii man said:
super smash bros melee will only be playable with gamecube controller forgot source but its true

i think you mean super smash bros brawl, but yes you are correct in that it will support gamecube controllers, but it wouldnt be a wii game if they didnt have some sort of control scheme using the wiimote and nunchuk combo.

you know some games arent going to work with the wiimote as well as others do, but thats just how some games will be. even tohugh we all want the wii to be perfect it wont, nothings perfect. So i really doubt any developers will be making there games compatible with the classic controller. And if they do it will be just a controller option. Games like metal slug can use it though? I think. If games start coming out that work a lot better with a normal controller ill be pissed.

Back