Games Games Games

xXxWiixXx

Wii Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4910-3433-7867-8297
You are all on this one site for a reason. Games. They are entertainment, fun, interactive, etc. The things you play. Wii all play games for different types of reasons. Wii all play the same games. Wii as gamers have come far. Agreed? How? That's up to you. POST

lol i had a crazy christmas. i got four new Wii games:Legend of Zelda twilight princess, call of duty 3, excite truck, red steel and twilight princess for gc. only one prob:(
noo Wii. i got games but no wii. doesnt bother me though, ima get one soon.
all really good titles for the wii im glad i got it
cant believe i got twilight princess for gc though. people say it seems impossible to get for gc
me and my bro are in middle of the fire temple

anyways like the way gaming for wii and nintendo for that matter is going:thumbsup:

xXxWiixXx said:
You are all on this one site for a reason. Games. They are entertainment, fun, interactive, etc. The things you play. Wii all play games for different types of reasons. Wii all play the same games. Wii as gamers have come far. Agreed? How? That's up to you. POST

lol this is a great way to rack up as many comments as possible to hear people's reactions to what people will say to this ;) . Yes, wee are all fnas of video games...isn't it amazing how theres billions of people who play video games...and theres even more people who could care less about this huge world of video games? Same thing goes for religion, whether you take it in or out of your life, is a big concept. For some people, religion is not a worry or concern at all; it does not even touch their lives, so they live ther lives without religion. Same thing goes for video games, theres a humongous video game industry and many people don't even bother, while others, like us, do. That's MY reaction to this thread. :crazy:

Back