Games that could be Movies

Wamoo

Hardcore SEGA Gamer
Dec 17, 2007
Wii Online Code
0817-8529-5418-1180
As we all know most movies that are based of video games pretty much...well suck. But I know the creative minds at Wii Chat probably have what it takes to make a great Movie based off their favorite games.So what movie would you like to direct.

Id probably make Metal Gear Solid movie or a Resedent Evil 4 one.Hard to decide

They need to make a new mario movie. Not the horrible live-action one, but a real one. It needs to have the visuals of say, Mario Galaxy. And it needs to stay true to the game.

Also Kingdom Hearts would make a great movie.

Sonic, has been made into a movie, but maybe a metroid movie? Like a cartoon, no live action, that sorta kills the series. Anime style metroid movie would kick ass.

MARIO KART! that would be flipping' sweet! MARIO KART!

edit: been on a "flippin'" kick today!

idjut said:
MARIO KART! that would be flipping' sweet! MARIO KART!

edit: been on a "flippin'" kick today!
and whats the story line? lol I mean the racing scenes would be awesome but the plot would be horrible

in my opinion i would probably make kingdom hearts a movie but anime would be best since its so hard to imagine real life action oh and half life would be an amazing movie too

A storyline could be invented... look at Mortal Kombat. I will admit that I didn't play the game or see the movie.:lol:

Z3wpk said:
and whats the story line? lol I mean the racing scenes would be awesome but the plot would be horrible

in my opinion i would probably make kingdom hearts a movie but anime would be best since its so hard to imagine real life action oh and half life would be an amazing movie too

I would make Mario Kart into a Fast and Furious movie. That would put a spin on things.

Bioshock
Halo
Zelda
Metroid
Mario (Give it to Dreamworks or something along those lines)
Gears of War
Mass Effect

Also good games mentioned above would be Metal Gear and Kingdom Hearts.

Arsid said:
Metroid (totally)
Legend of Zelda
World of Warcraft <<<<<(XD, it could be)

World of Warcraft is already being made into a movie :D

Yayz!

bilzar said:
World of Warcraft is already being made into a movie :D

Yayz!

Really? Wow. What a waste of time. I vow to destroy that movie. 2009 is gonna be a bad year now.

Last edited:
Back