games with no true skill.

xroachie

WiiChat Member
Oct 24, 2007
i find my wife is starting to get into the nintendo wii. she is no true gamer so she doesnt play games with skills. we play reuc & brain academy . im wondering if anyone knows any other games like them

Wii sports. I lost (all pro - 2500 tennis) to my friend who never played a wii. I DID have my guard down, but still...

Mario Party 8
Wario Ware
Cooking Mama
Wii Play

Kororinpa is a pretty good game. It just requires simple hand movements to play, so I am sure that your wife will enjoy that game. :)

dude just be thankful your wife will play with you. my g/f will only play games with me if i "dont cheat" AKA no special moves in mortal kombat armageddon.

wiiplay takes some skills too!! especially that tank game i could never finish it.. the highest me nd my cousin got to was lvl 18 i think

Get Mysims, it's an amazing take on the original Sims formula, and most people don't give it enough credit.

Haha,

It's ironic that you say that 'brain academy' doesn't require skill, as that's the whole point of the game...

Anyhow, I must say that the Wii is cool in the sense that neither my wife and I are not gamers in the least bit -- and we have bought this along with about 6 games so far......fun!

Later,

Matt!

xroachie said:
i find my wife is starting to get into the nintendo wii. she is no true gamer so she doesnt play games with skills. we play reuc & brain academy . im wondering if anyone knows any other games like them

Super Mario Galaxy?

*rim shot*

Seriously though, it's fairly easy to play... but good.

KillerQ said:
Haha,

It's ironic that you say that 'brain academy' doesn't require skill, as that's the whole point of the game...

I think that "skill" was referring to memorizing and using multiple button moves, and combo's.

Back