Games with open map/world (sim. to GTA)

molioli

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2009
Michigan
Hi,
Since i recently got banned from the Animal cRossing Community forums, that game has been rarely played since i cant connect with anyone online without joining that forum again.

Im looking for a few types of games that include a free world/open map that allow me to continue the game after i have beat the objectives. Simalar games to GTA or No More Heroes (even tho you only get 1 bike to ride on XD)

I would appreciate it if you could give me a list of games that have this enviornment. Any rating will do. Shooting, MMO, RPG, anything along tose lines.

thank you!

-Molioli

well on the wii, your selection is very limited. like spyro said, there's Zelda Twikight Princess. though, once you complete all objectives outside of the main story, there isn't much to do.
Okami is another suggestion, but same problem. there's no GTA style open world game on the wii.

I think scarface let's you roam in open world

I think scarface let's you roam in open world
Closest game you'll get for wii that has open world... although I do believe the TS meant multilayer open world. Your playing the wrong system if your looking for that sorry, I admit if I could turn the clock back I probs wouldnt have got the wii and just waited till I had the money for a ps3 (bought my wii pre-owned) Also another reason is, at the time I didn't have a router and was having internet problems and as the wii isn't a system focused around online play unlike the 360 and ps3 I got the wii instead.

Scarface is the best open world/sandbox type game that I've played on the Wii, in many ways I prefer it to GTA.

GTA style:
Scarface: The World Is Yours
The Godfather

Adventure/RPG:
Rune Factory: Frontier
Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess
Okami

well on the wii, your selection is very limited. like spyro said, there's Zelda Twikight Princess. though, once you complete all objectives outside of the main story, there isn't much to do.
Okami is another suggestion, but same problem. there's no GTA style open world game on the wii.

yea if u want gta like open world the wii ain't 4 u its family friendly

Godfather was freakin amazing on Wii, felt like you were really beating people up!
Don't forget Bully it's like 20 bucks now.

there's no GTA style open world game on the wii.
yea if u want gta like open world the wii ain't 4 u its family friendly

You two guys clearly don't know what games are available for the Wii.

Scarface has an open world and is probably more violent than any GTA game, The Godfather has a similar style and even No More Heroes has an open world (though it sucks). Not sure about Bully as I've never played it.

Might want to look into Monster Hunter Tri.

4 Player Coop Monster killer game.

I could not be more excited for this game.

Trailer : [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XvxNCyUGJk[/ame]
Game play footage: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X9F2dwgE2U[/ame]

Back