Games you shouldn't buy.

oxhaker

...no good titles
Mar 1, 2007
Life
Wii Online Code
0376-6435-4668-9489
Do not buy Gt PROSERIES. this game has low end n64 graphics.

Do not buy Wii Play unless you really need an extra remote and wanna try out Wii Play.

I saw that game on the floor at the store here for $10. No one cares about it.

ive heard so many bad things about it..Wii Sports is 9999999999 times better..ive played it too

I rented Wii Play out today. I was stunned to see how bad is it. Absolutely no depth.

Reminds me of tacky freeware games on the PC.

At the end of the day, its a ( limited )demo of what the controllers can do. Nothing more, nothing less. Nintendo must have wanted to whore a few extra $$$.

If you need the remote Wii Play is totally worth ten dollars. I wish I hadn't bought a third remote so I could buy Wii Play, just to add to my collection. For anything more than 10$ though its definately not worth it. I'd pay 10$ just for the tank game. It's just as good as the 8$ you pay for some of the VC games.

Everyone says bad things about Wii Play...It's actually quite entertaining, getting platinum medals in all 9 games isn't exactly easy, and if you try to do it then i think it lasts a hell of a lot longer. And for £5 I see a bargain right there.

Call of Duty. Rent it. The game isn't long enough.

Having said that, once you get used to the controls, the game itself is pretty fun.

The pool game in Wii Play is OK. It makes me wish they had a full fledge pool game for the Wii. Do not buy Dragon Ball Z.

HOLLOW! said:
Do not buy Dragon Ball Z.

really? my friends (who are addicted to the show) love the game. I still havent had a chance to rent it or play it but what makes you say its so bad?

From what i've seen don't buy Red Steel...theres alot of used ones at gamestop...can get it almost half price...must mean most people don't like it

Ridewithme38 said:
From what i've seen don't buy Red Steel...theres alot of used ones at gamestop...can get it almost half price...must mean most people don't like it

or that it isnt the longest game in the world....(i quite like it :smilewinkgrin: )

Back