Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gamestop trade in deal

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SensesFail, Nov 23, 2007.

1. SensesFail

SensesFail WiiChat Member

just want to inform all you gamers about gamestops extra 30% trade in credit on games. trade in five or more to get it, it actually turns out to be 40% if youve got an edge card too.

basically for 4 DS games and a 15 dollar 360 game (COD2) i managed to get just over $75, 21 dollars more than i wouldve gotten. this deal is going on through december 9th. im putting the money towars a ps3 to complete my pswii60 lol.

gotta love black friday deals :D

2. gingerkid

gingerkid Banned

awsome, i used to be a big trade in person, until i noticed that i got completely ripped off, this seems like a reasonable deal. i like all my games though ex:halo 3, cod4, assassins, mass effect. no need to trade in anytime soon, maybe some ps2 games though, what do i get for those?

3. SensesFail

SensesFail WiiChat Member

any games/any system trade in like..3 for an extra 10%, 4 for an extra 20% or 5 or more for an extra 30%

so id trade in some PS2 games if i were you, get yourself a nice new 360 game or sumthin.

i hate how they rip you off, but when u think about it its the only way to make a profit, but when you think about it more, they already made a profit off that game the first time they sold it to you lol. i think i ended up getting over half of what they would resell it for after all the extra percentage wich is ok in my book.