Gannondorf Armor

it's fake, i've already checked all the shops in the three logs and there's nothing new, maybe you confused it with the magic armor.

I think he did confuse it with the Magic Armor

The Magic Armor lowers your Rupees as you wear it but it means you can't get Damaged....
Sovieto said:
he was fighting plants with it and they would just keep striking and strking at him with no effect

You said it yourself - NO DAMAGE It's the Magic Armor =/

Yep, its totally impossible, after the credits its just the end, and you have to reset the Wii. it just restarts from Hyrule castle when you turn it on. It must be the Magic Armor you are talking about. After you repair the bridge and get Malo mart in castle town. you can buy it there for 598 rupees.

i give up on you people, i know what the magic armor looks like, and this was not it, he said it himself that it was the gannondorf armor
and he had it beat on every file, what makes you think the game cant keep track on what files its been beaten on?

^^ okay, fine. go back to your (was it friend or brother)'s house, take some pics and put them up, because no of us here can do it.

Guys, it's not true. He said he'd get a pic 19 days ago....and he never defends it even though he swears he saw it in real life...

...pretty obvious to tell he's just jokin' off.

Back