GB/GBA to VC

Best=opinion
Personal favorite=Personal best
There is no such thing as a "best" game. Only "favorite" games.
And I doubt GB color will be added.

Zelda: The Oracle of Seasons, and Zelda: The Oracle of Ages. THEY ARE THE BEST GAMES EVER
Zelda: The Oracle of Seasons, and Zelda: The Oracle of Ages. THEY ARE THE BEST GAMES EVER

I don't care whos opinion it is... Zelda: The Oracle of Seasons, and Zelda: The Oracle of Ages. THEY ARE THE BEST GAMES EVER

gibbonman said:

I don't care whos opinion it is... Zelda: The Oracle of Seasons, and Zelda: The Oracle of Ages. THEY ARE THE BEST GAMES EVER
That's your opinion. Others are entitled to disagree.

I wouldn't mind seeing GB/C/A games on the virtual console, but I have my doubts if we'll see advance games any time soon. Like someone else said, the GBA is still a pretty popular system and Nintendo will probably wait until it phases out a little bit. As for GB and GB Color, if they are going to come at all, they'll probably come first.

I don't know what a Game Boy game would look like on television though. Don't you think because the game was meant for the smaller screens on the Game Boy console that it'll look either extremely small or stretched on TV?

Oh look, the perfect definition of FANBOY!
Zelda blows anyway. (how about that for an opinion kid)

The gameboy games are a little far for me... =/

I'd rather:

Animal Crossing on Wii let you have a "Nintendo Phone Boy" , a cell phone which also lets you play Original Game Boy games

The Game Boy games in Animal Crossing Wii woud be as easy to retrieve as the Nintendo Entertainment System games in Animal Crossing Gamecube

It's already there (for U.S. Wii)
Super Metroid.

No, Metroid II return of Samus. Super Metroid takes place after the events of metroid and metroid II. Metroid II was for the old green screen gameboy and feature samus on the metroids home planet of sr388.

What happened in metroid 2 relates to events in super metroid.

This is a thread about gameboy games on the virtual console, I would'nt post about a super nintendo game in here, I've been playing video games for 21 years I think I know what I'm talking about.

Back