Nex-Gen VC

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
I was just thinking it would be weird if they have GameCube games on VC next generation. Do you guys think it will be around nex-gen, I think unless the consoles are really heavy duty like infinite GB's the downloading thing will end.

All I know is GC better be BC, I'm not about to buy all my GC games again.

En4Neo said:
All I know is GC better be BC, I'm not about to buy all my GC games again.

why? it will be cheaper to re-buy used games than pay for them as downloads on VC.

why do they need to put GC games on the VC when they can still put them on the shelves and cost a lot more. Also Games on the GC's usually range between 500mb - 2000mb .. rather than what is on the VC now (less than 1mb - 64mb)

Last edited:
Earthworm Jim said:
why? it will be cheaper to re-buy used games than pay for them as downloads on VC.

Why are you questioning me? Do you not know what BC means?

If it was BC I wouldn't have to rebuy my games.....

I know but looks nex-nex-gen will make GC in the state N64 is in now so it would make sense for them to be available via download and I was also saying that would be incredibly difficult so what do you think they will do

good point, HardDrives will be cheaper so The next systems HD will probably range from 300-700 gigs which make plenty of room for even wii/gc games

En4Neo said:
Why are you questioning me? Do you not know what BC means?

If it was BC I wouldn't have to rebuy my games.....

sorry i meant to quote the first post. not yours.

Maybe they could do a thing where you connect to a server to play it that way it doesn't have to actually be in your system I dunno

Back