Get the bow

nope u will no ur getting close when ur at the 2nd dungeon that was shown at all the demos ( the one with the goblins shooting down at u )

I dont think you can pass it up because you have to find the 2nd elder in order to get the bow...and if you miss the 2nd elder, you dont get the key shard.

Its impossible to pass it up.
You'll get it (Like Scuba Kid said) after the 2nd elder i think. You hvae to beat the mini boss to get the bow (as any other item you get from a dungeon)
So dont worry, you're all good!

Zelda 101, you can't miss any of the main quest items expecially popular ones you know will be in one of the dungeons.

Basically, you can't miss anything required to beat the game. Poes, Skills, Bugs, Heart Pieces, none of these are required to beat the game. The Boomerang, the Bow, the Iron Boots, these are required.

You arent truly beating the game anyways if you don't do the side quests. You can beat the story line, but you ain't cool nor a true zelda fan if you don't do them side quests! ;)

yea i think i missed the 2nd skill... while i was in wold form in gorgon temple i talked to the being that said something about coming back ...but when... now i'm starting to search for the tears of light in the water temple???

you'll get it

hey you'll get it after you fight one the gaurdian, then you go back and kill those archers.

Back