What weapon did you use the most and the least?

Spinner the least? So you walked the entire time? Wow you must of taken forever?

You know what sucks? Having to walk through Hyrule Field to Lake Hylia.

Sparx said:
Spinner the least? So you walked the entire time? Wow you must of taken forever?

You know what sucks? Having to walk through Hyrule Field to Lake Hylia.
No, I didn't walk the entire time, I used the Spinner in the desert, and I sometimes used it in Hyrule field, well accually the way to the Hidden Village.

Yeah, especially while killing those little rats....*shivers*

the most, i say clawshot, i used it when i ran out of arrows, the least either slingshot or that darn horsecaller item.

Cave of Ordeals...one time I had the clawshot and I lowered myself just a tiny bit. What I didn't know was that about 20 little black, creep, red-eyed rats (*Shiver*), and gathered around under me, waiting, with their sharp teeth, and their furry bodys. I jumped down, while I was on 1rst Person mode (C), and they jumped on me, so many of them, jumping on me, in my face, big screen TV....*Shivers* I swear I was going to have a heart attack.
I think I have Rataphobia now :(

Another place where you find rats is in the Desert place. You know, where the Mirror of Twilight is?

While in there, there are invisable rats that you need to use your senses to see them.

I haven't been to the Cave of Ordeals yet. Do you have to go there during your mission thing? Because if so, I haven't been there and I am at the last part of the game, in Hyrule Castle.

I really need to get to the CoO because I haven't been there yet and I want to know what it's like. If there are lots of rats, like what Sparx said, then I might freak out! I do not like rats!

there is a lot of rats. And CoO is not in the hyrule castle.

But can we get back on topic?

There are quite a few rats but they are mostly in the early floors in like what was said above throw a bomb or be a wolf and charge up your dash attack.

Who didn't use the slingshot a lot?

Back