What kind of temples, weapons, and suits will be in Twilight Princess?

i found that sytem to be a bit cluncky maybe a a smoother way like a cycle that you move to the next one clock wise or anti clock wise

Yeah sweet. Or maybe link will learn new abilities that will make him stronger and it will give him better weapons and fighting skills.

I still ike my idea of being able to get armor for epona that would help out during the awesome mounted battles

Naw Epona doesn't doesn't need armor because he/she cannot be hurt at all. So it would be pointless to give he/she armor.

It'd look awesome though you have to admit that.
Anyhoo the thing I'm probbably most excited for in TP is mounted combat. I've been playing Oblivion in my wait for TP and the lack of mounted combat is becoming more annoying by the day. So maybe some downloadable mounted battles might be fun

.....well one day it will......but maybe not anytime soon.

I hope so because that will be so cool. Anyways. What if link gets new armor and better shields and stuff. I hope you can make them stronger so kinda way.

New Temple Ideas
The Temple of Shadows:
Yes it is a lot like the shadow temple except all the enemies are shadows of enemes you've already fourght and killed and the boss is dark link or phantom ganon.

The Temple of Sages
This is inspired from when Nabooru was put inside an iron knukles armor You fight all the sages to reawken them all so they can break the seals on the door to the temple boss arena who it is I'm not to sure yet maybe Koume and Kotake seeing as they hyponotised Nabooru

Last edited:
how about the dark temple where all through the temple dark figurines of link and zelda fhaunts you. And there will be lots of hard puzzles and other things. Then at the end you fight dark link and dark zelda.

Lighting Temple or Electric Temple
Items Foud: Iron Boots
Boss: Agahnim
Focuses on the use of the Iron Boots (like OoT water Temple) you use them to walk up walls, wlak upside down, turn on elctric charges to meganize yourself to the roof to reach normally unreachable places

Niiice I like it. What if you could customize Links outfits or even just change the color?

that would be awsome! i would make Links uniform black or grey.

Hell yeah. Or what if you can dress him up anyway you want. They should have alternate costumes just like on ww. but there should be more.

Desert Tempe
Item: Desert Boots
Boss: Twinmold or Desert Warriors
The temple is hidden within a giant sand waterfall you use a desert tunic (ables the wearer to walk through walls of sand without becoming burried in sand) YOu need to find the Desert Boots to cross over quick sand without being sucked into or through

Back