What kind of temples, weapons, and suits will be in Twilight Princess?

Zaine06 said:
Hell yeah. Or what if you can dress him up anyway you want. They should have alternate costumes just like on ww. but there should be more.

You know what! I think they will...it makes sense if they did!

Niiice. And in the desert temple you get a hammer to help you defeat the boss in the temple.

What about magic spells?? maybe its time for Din Fire, Faroes wind and Narus love to make a comeback or the Quake, Ether and Bomobos medalions

Maybe make Faroes Wind useable outside of temples cuase if you didn't get much use really

I hope they have better spells that will let you do fire ball attacks, thunder, ice and etc. I hope there are more spells though.

Temple Name: The Undergorund
Item:power Claws (attachted to WOlf Links paws to make his attacks more powerful)
Boss: Some big bad ass storng dude that Wolf Link needs to ownage wiht his new Power Claws
Wolf Based Temple under the city of hyrule, just a lot of awesome fighting as Wolf Link thats pretty much it

deity_link said:
Temple Name: The Undergorund
Item:power Claws (attachted to WOlf Links paws to make his attacks more powerful)
Boss: Some big bad ass storng dude that Wolf Link needs to ownage wiht his new Power Claws
Wolf Based Temple under the city of hyrule, just a lot of awesome fighting as Wolf Link thats pretty much it

Yeah I like the idea :yesnod:
I reckon there will be a dungeon that you enter and complete in Wolf Link form.... actually then again, the lack of abilities could make it a problem... but I do think they will do something like that, probably even just a side-dungeon like ice cavern from OoT, but its made for Wolf Link to explore.

Temple:Swapwood
Item: Hover Boots (Yes I just had tom ae a use for them)
Boss: Odlawa or someother giant sword and sheild wearing guy
The temple is alot like woodfall in MM were the water is poisend and you have to stop it but instead of using the Deku form to go across water you need the hover boots to glide across the poisunous water to land. A new function of the Hover Boots is that if you begin to fall when you hit the water you'll get a boost and do a forward flip

that would be cool but for once i would like link to have his magic staff in this 3d game the one from the first zelda game along with the normal blast when you get the fire,ice and light arrows you could channel that energy to the staff fire ice and light blast maybe even a dark blast

I was thinking today....do you think Links clothes will get dirty or ripped up as you progress through the game? kind of like in Prince of Persia....but hopfully
his shirt stays on :lol:

Joe is a fan of VGCats, yes? XD

Links clothing probably won't get tattared or ripped apart, just judging from the graphics and such of the wii it wouldn't be a necessity at all.

Different clothing? Maybe... but it won't be for customisation, just easy recognition on what your wearing and what "buffs" the clothing'll have.

Magic? Okay, maybe, but I wouldn't really want Link to become a magic weilder, he's supposed to be an unsung warrior, to be able to cast too much magic (Din's Fire is really just a 'helper' rather than a 'spell') would make him look like an experience battlemage. :S

To be honest I think Z:TP is just an advanced version of OoT, a very advanced version though. Can't wait to play it.

BlightedArt said:
Links clothing probably won't get tattared or ripped apart, just judging from the graphics and such of the wii it wouldn't be a necessity at all.
No they won't get ripped apart because he's to fast for them they attack and his already flipped over and put his sword in there backs hehehe jhsut had to say that....

anyhoooo if they don't have different tunics I'll be a little bit dissapinted if it supposdely better than OoT shouldn't at least have some of the key elments of OoT such as tunic/sword/sheild/boots custamization hmmm...

Yeah, but the problem with customisation is that the designers have stricter deadlines for each design, so instead of having a very nice looking tunic, shield, sword etc, you'd have a huge range of add-ons and such for different outfits that look kinda... rank.

But I'm sure there's a number of different swords and shields (and probably tunics too), just not a wide range.

well, like I've said before, tunics would be a great thing, because you can customize Link to the way you want him to look...that was what was great about OoT...I always had him looking sharp in the mirror sheild and goron tunic...it matched!

Back