Gettin the Godfather today!

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
so im gettin the godfather for wii today and i am pumped! if someone could tell me some of the possitive aspects of the game that would be great.

find my thread "so i got blazing angels and godfather today" i loved godfather....one thing though, if youre a die hard movie buff like me, dont try to tie it with the movie, its VERY out of sync

I agree with The_Loose_Cannon, It is an excellent game, But dont try to tie it into the movie:scared: I found a few parts of it a little challenging so far, But you just learn to redo them so you get it right. Overall, though, It is a great game and definitely worth the purchase.

yeah they tie parts of part 2 (where they go to vegas) and the rest is all part one. its a bit retarded. they also take movie lines and try to reformat it so that its YOU doing the dirty work. kinda lame. (IE youre the one who plants the horses head in the woltz's room- they dont show anyone doing that in the movie)

or they take movie quotes and throw it in the wrong part of the movie (leave the gun take the canolis) that pisses me off :(

I love the game. The Wii controls just make it so much more fun to play than when I played it on PC. I love having the crew help out in the compounds, too, cuz it just makes it so much easier. I'm with brendo on it being challenging, but after playing the PC one last summer, the Wii one was much easier. Still not EASY but actually just right. You just have to know when to use what weapon or when to call for help, which safehouses it's smartest to buy, what to upgrade, etc. etc. I guess the best thing to do is not worry too much about COMPLETING EVERYTHING the first time you play it, then go back and focus on all the upgrades and quests and completing ALL the statistics the second time. And you WILL want to play it a second time. :)

Back