Getting a Tattoo

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm considering getting my first tattoo later on this year once I get the extra $150.00 or so

Genetically I'm more Italian than anything, but my name and family heritage is Scottish. After doing some research I found that we have a decently rich history in Scotland. So I'm considering getting this.
Hutchinson-Scotland.jpg

It's my family's Coat Of Arms. The red and yellow leaf looking part is actually supposed to be blue and red, like the seal, rather than blue and yellow.

So what do you guys think? Center of my upper back, maybe 6 inches tall or so.

MEH to tattoos
There pointless every one has one
If you want to be diffrent DONT GET ONE

Oh cynical Prinny, Who said I was trying to be different?

It's nothing about a rebellion, nothing about being unique, It's just something I want to try. Besides, the place I'm going to go to is a great place to get one done in the Pittsburgh area. It's where my room mate got his and the artist who did it is incredible. He has a myspace that features some of his work, I'll post it if I can find it.

Get a tempory tattoo
that way if you dont like it your not stuck with it

haha tattoos are not aobut style.

its about having something that marks you and shows who you are. and what you stand for ya know? i got seven stars for my dead friends. two four leaf clovers for my heritage. and the serenity prayer and the Lords prayer to keep me humble.

im not doin taht to be cool. its for me. ya know?

Darkprinny said:
Get a tempory tattoo
that way if you dont like it your not stuck with it

Yeah that's what I wanted to do, changed my mind since then mind. But I'd do that if I was you

tank said:
I'm considering getting my first tattoo later on this year once I get the extra $150.00 or so

Genetically I'm more Italian than anything, but my name and family heritage is Scottish. After doing some research I found that we have a decently rich history in Scotland. So I'm considering getting this.
Hutchinson-Scotland.jpg

It's my family's Coat Of Arms. The red and yellow leaf looking part is actually supposed to be blue and red, like the seal, rather than blue and yellow.

So what do you guys think? Center of my upper back, maybe 6 inches tall or so.

Don't get a tattoo,
cuz when you get older you will get wrinkly and so will the tattoo, and if you ever want to get it removed you have to pay like 1000$ or sompin to remove it. I would never get one in MY life....

ericlewis91 said:
im getting an apple logo on my upper right shoulder back
your really gonna spend money to adveritse apple...thats kinda dumb...:eek:ut:

They also fade

Its the same with people that get the names of there significant others
You find some one else and you still have that persons name

im going to get the christian trinity symble somewhere on my arm as well as a cross soon. just have to work up the courage because i have a phobia of needles :(

step 1:
ask this same question in tattoo enthusiest site, not in one where the majority of the users are about 15 years old and think that tattoos are the beez kneez. trust me, been there, done that...

as for the growing old and having it fade and wrinkle, thats what happenes when you dont care for your tat and your body... my uncle has a tat that he had since he was lik 16 and it is still in grand condition because he keeps good care of his body and his art

<---- attack of the 1111!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah dude that looks cool!
Get it!
I want to get a Nintendo logo on my back or a zelda logo...:lol:
now that would be cool!

Back