Legends of The Hidden Temple (Wii Chat Contest)

freakpizzaboy

Aliens Exist
Feb 8, 2007
Massachusetts
Ok, I'm going to hold a contest I saw on another forum I visit often.

Basically, there are a bunch of challenges I assign and then people must video tape themselves doing this for different amounts of points. I'm going to have 4 teams of no more than 15-20 people, there will be a prize, nothing major. Anyways, I'm going to make the teams then post the challenges. If you still don't get it, here's an example from the one I saw.

Do a kicklip over 3 stairs - 5 Points

Easy enough?(for a skater) Not a lot of points. Basically, you film that and send it in and I'll watch, confirm it, and give you points. Some you will be able to simply take pictures of(I will designate if you can). So don't sign up unless your capable of doing that. Some are going to be really hard, another ex.

Eat 3 Peanut Butter and Jell Sandwhiches in 1 minute - 20 Points

Get it? Ask questions if you don't. Also those examples will NOT be used, and the competition will start in ONE WEEK if we get enough people. The team's are as follows:

The Super Mario Strikers (Red Team)

Peach's Punishers.(Pink team)

Sonic's Stompers(Blue Team)

Luigi's Plumbers(Green Team)

Names don't really mean anything. I'm on the red team, and for all my videos i'll show a newspaper proving I filmed it prior to the beginning of the competition. I won't cheat, it's really useless if I did.

So.... sign up?

paintba||er said:
Sounds...weird...and what is going to stop me from just pulling a video off the internet and claiming that it is me?

At the start of the video, just say "this is for the competition blah blah blah"
easy enough.

i suggest you avoid quetions that that involve a certain skill(i.e. skateboarding, or doing something with a car) cause what if someone dosn't have access to a skateboard

not to mention that it wouldn't be really fair if half of your dares/stunts were skateboarding ones

theres no way im doing this! hell no count me out! :sick:

sorry ill pass....

i wish i had my camera now, but my brother took it

i would of taken that 3 pj in 1 minute challenge

Ok all the stunts aren't going to be a hundred times insane, and theres going to be a LOT of them(thats why you have teams), Rach, what team do you want to be on? Or do you just want it to be random?

Sorry for double post, but my comp doesn't let me use edit button...

THOSE ARE NOT REAL CHALLENGES, THE CONTEST WILL BE IN A NEW THREAD IN THE GAMES SECTION NEXT WEEK!!!!

This is only to sign up/ask questions :wtf:

Please message me with suggestions, please just sign up here....

Teams can be small if need be but we need people to sign up! It's all in good fun...

I don't mind, what ever is easier =]

Edit: Sonic!!! Can I be the Sonic Team :cool:

Last edited:
The idea sounds cool, but I don't think I will enter though. Goodluck to all of those people who are already thinking about entering. :)

Back