Getting the fish bowl

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Ok so I'm trying to get to chapt. 4. I know I'm supposed to go up to the third floor and talk to the kid there. But he just says something about his problem. I can't figure out how to find the fish bowl to head up to space.

anyone?

bump.

36 views and no one can reply? I still can't find it. I've talked to every person in Flipside and none of them have a bowl for me.

there is a kid at the base of the Tower in flipside. talk to him.

i'm not sure if i remember correctly, but if you DID talk to the proper kid, he gives you the fishbowl rigth away, it just has a fish in it, take the fish to the water spot in the basement of flipside

yeah that's where I go all the time, but whenever I talk to him he doesn't give me the fish bowl. He just says something about " what would you do if you had a problem etc. etc....."something like that. I scanned him with Tipi and I can't remember his name, but it says that he loves sea creatures. So yeah I'm pretty sure it's the right kid, but when I talk to him he never gives me the fishbowl. I don't know what's wrong.

so frustrating.

everything I've read said to go up the elevator out of the house. It's the third floor, where you see the tower in the back ground, and there are only two people there.

tank said:
everything I've read said to go up the elevator out of the house. It's the third floor, where you see the tower in the back ground, and there are only two people there.

Did You Even TALK To Merlon Yet?

If Not... Go Do That!

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Did You Even TALK To Merlon Yet?

If Not... Go Do That!

Yeah I did. It went through that whole thing about him, having something, and then he was like "oh snap I don't have it" then he told me that some kid in the town had it

Well, I think I somehow managed to glitch my game. It wasn't working, but I went down the elevator and back up, and boom there it is. The bowl was sitting right next to him:wtf:

I dunno, that's goofy

Back