Getting Wii in 2 days

Narrowx7

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2007
Hey guys, you think i can get a Wii in 2 days by looking in Target, EBGames and maybe Gamstop? no calling, no nothing. (New York)

What do you think are the odds?

I thought the supply was pretty good now?

If you can, go to the toys r us in NYC. They have like 200 wiis. I think that would be your best chance.

New York...You should try the nintendo world store in rocketfeller center..Otherwise go to the Toys R' Us in NYC. Your best chances lie there. Call before hand though so you don't waste gas/energy/money getting there.

good luck with your quest lol. you picked a good time to buy a Wii, finally some awesome games lined up for the end of the year.

If you can't find one, your either EXTREMELY incompitent. Or you need to jump in the ocean and start swimming lol. If you can't find ONE Wii in NYC. Then well.. lets just say.. if you cant find it, dont tell us.. we will laugh lol

Just call around your local stores, see when shipments come in or if your real lucky, one will already be waiting for you.

Good luck!

Just rock up to the store, with a gun and demand a wii. if some in stock purchase with no problems (with money) if not threaten to buy a PS3

2 days huh..lol HAPPY WII DAY FOR YOU ( if you get one that is) FOR HE WAS A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW!! FOR HE WAS A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW...:lol:

They are pretty regularly avalible now I bought one from Gamestop.com and it said it was on backorder when i bought it but they sent it 2 days later

I have had a Wii about a month and love it though i have not had to use this much energy playing a game before lol I almost lost fealing in my hand playing Metroid Prime 3 trying to defeat that hunter that shoots Ice (can't remember his name)

Anyway you will love it when you get it

FoxRox said:
I've never been to NYC, but is there really only one Toys 'R' Us?
Hmm not sure but I would imagine that would not be a good buisness practive for them you know they could have one on the NJ side of the city and one on the other side

Back