EBGames/Gamestop Wii Stock

ShadowElliot

Diamond: Chimchar Wanter
Oct 24, 2006
Somewhere...
Wii Online Code
4516-7171-4215-0805
If you don't know and want to get a Wii from EBGames or GameStop.

They will have a VERY LOW stock of Wii's.
They'll only have 24 for every gamestop/ebgames.

Well i'm going to target ^_^
I have an advantage of getting a Wii there without camping out ^_^

Well , that crappy then , because I have gamebucks at GameStop :(
But Im gonna get the Wii at Christmas :)

24? what part of the world are you in... the ones around here got a max of 12 and then let their employees have dibs on 2... so public only got 10 from each store.....

Rift said:
24? what part of the world are you in... the ones around here got a max of 12 and then let their employees have dibs on 2... so public only got 10 from each store.....

Wow thats even worse.

The only way to get one from gamestop is if you had a pre-order.

I went to my EBgames and asked if they would have any wii units and all he said was Nope. We were liek WHAT! And then he said Oh i mean 'nope we got sold out'

Well i dont plan on camping out i plan on getting one for x-mas. Do you think thats possible? I have a gamestop, ebgames, target, sams club, best buy. k-mart, and a new and bigger super walmart. With all those stores(which i geuse all those places are getting wii's)do you guys think it's possible to get one for x-mas? Which i guess my parents would get one about a week or so before x-mas but just hide it.

Cap'n Crunch said:
Well i dont plan on camping out i plan on getting one for x-mas. Do you think thats possible? I have a gamestop, ebgames, target, sams club, best buy. k-mart, and a new and bigger super walmart. With all those stores(which i geuse all those places are getting wii's)do you guys think it's possible to get one for x-mas? Which i guess my parents would get one about a week or so before x-mas but just hide it.
Absolutely just get there early.
I have Bestbuy, Walmart, Sears, Toys r us, Loblaws[Some canadian store], Costco,EBgames,

By the way i recommand you go to target first :)

GreyKirby said:
Absolutely just get there early.
I have Bestbuy, Walmart, Sears, Toys r us, Loblaws[Some canadian store], Costco,EBgames,

By the way i recommand you go to target first :)

True that.
The target im going to will have 120 wiis! YAY ME!

GreyKirby said:
There aren't any targets in canada *DAM YOU TARGET GUY PUT SOME TARGETS HERE*

rofl :lol:

Good luck on getting wii but I know i would get one even if i come at 7am at 11/19, 120 wiis = Advantage.

Back