Gex For Brawl!

Icetrash

King K.Rool
Aug 8, 2006
Perth, Australia
Wii Online Code
4727-8101-2072-3014
Well I've been thinking laterly (yes I know thats hard to imagine) that the character Gex would be a cool 3rd party character! He has appeared on the N64 plenty of times with Gex: 64, Gex3: Deep Cover Gecho and the original GEX. Well for those who don't really know who the damn hell he is I will inform you, Gex was a normal gecho until the evil Rez sent a fly into Gex's food which he was eating. Gex from then on has a fued with Rez. Gex likes to watch late night TV and through-out the game he quotes several movies.

For those of you who don't know what he looks like here are a few shots of him.

Gex64boxart.jpg
Gexpic.jpg

Ok why have Gex without decent moves right? Well I'll go through some moves I got off a website he uses.
Tail Whip - Whips tail
Tongue Lash - Uses tongue to grab objects
Hurl - Spits fire/ice balls
Tail Bounce - Bounce higher and to destroy enemies
Wall Stick - Uses his suction cap paws to cling onto a wall

Nintendo for sure would also created some great moves for him. He also can use his laser gun. Well thats all I got for Gex, but I wish you would discuss if he would be a good character or not, because I sure think he will.

Last edited:
although I dont really see it happening, I think this is the best idea for SSBB character I've heard in a long time! Gex is f'in hilarious and deserves more games I think.

YES! Gex rules! I have and beat Gex 64 (awesome) and have played Gex 2+3, that would be awesome! It's tail time!

gex_64-_enter_the_gecko.jpg

600869.jpg

Couldn't fing Gex 2.

Last edited:
GEX 3 OWNT!!! i loved that game soo much and was the first game i plugged hours into at a time

icetrash, i love the way your thinking, instead of people wanting gay sonic

omg if anyone could find me a emulator of all the gexs (i could never find gex 2 either in stores or anything and my friend had gex1, i actually think gex2 never came out as a joke thing)

I had never seen him before but now that you show it, I did research on the game and he would be a awesome character!

That would be a really great comeback for Gex. There are a lot of dead characters who can make their comeback on SSBB.

gex 3 got a 5.8 on ign
i hate when you have those games you loved as a kid then see their scores today to see they really sucked, corporation ratings FTL
and yah, it seems liek there was no gex 2

I remember playing a Gex game when I was like 8-9. I had it on the PC but I don't know which game it was >_<

Looked it up. I'm pretty sure it was 'Gex: Enter the Gecho'

I actually think this is a good idea. I used to love those games, and I would really like to see him have a comeback. This is probably one of the best character suggestions I have seen so far.

yea, that would be rad, gex is sweet, i remember going over to my freinds house and playing that every day

he would be the coolest character in ssbb, and if they actually do release it, i think he could be cooler than snake

Back