Gex For Brawl!

Wow, I was prepared to be flamed like hell. Well glad everyone likes the idea of Gex, cause I certainly do! GEX FOR BRAWL!

And also about their been no Gex 2, wasen't Gex64 (Gex:Enter the Gecho) number 2? Cause there was the original Gex that came out in 1996 which was in 2D, then Gex64(Enter the gecho) which came out 1997 then Gex 3: Deep cover Gecho which came out 1998.

Last edited:
Me and my friend were talking about Gex and he says Gex is a pirate. I thought he was some sort of spy.

omg i remember playing gex for n64! sweet idea i totally forgot about him, silly reptile spy. also may that be a suggesting for more VC? the n64 gex games? i would buy em!

Wiired said:
:O :O! I was tryina remember this guys name! I was searching 'Gecho' in roms in the past and couldn't find him, thanks! And yeah, he needs a comeback :p

I'd imagine, considering it's spelled Gecko.

And there is a better chance of having miyamoto in brawl.

Wow, what a blast from the past, I remember being around 8-9 when I played Gex on the Panasonic 3DO....it was a pretty fun game, and his comments were pretty funny at the time. I'd like to see this character live again

Back