phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
It says it cost $30 to pre-order it.

Does it only cost $30? that's so cheap XD

I thought this game would be somehwere around 50.

It has a "wi-fi" logo. what does this feature?

phillepino said:
It says it cost $30 to pre-order it.

Does it only cost $30? that's so cheap XD

I thought this game would be somehwere around 50.

It has a "wi-fi" logo. what does this feature?
I think that the Wi-Fi feature is for online leader-boards. The price is not too bad either.

Yes, Ghost Squad is $30 which really tempts me to get the game. It's a good price for an on-rails arcade shooter. It was never intended to be $50 though and I thought it was $40 at first.

I really like this trend of sub-$50 new game releases with this and Zach and Wiki ($40). The only bad thing could be that some publishers may try to get away with making crappy games by lowering the price.

wow 30 bucks is a bargain, i wouldn't pay a full 50 for any onrail shooter...not even REUC, but i'm getting MOHH2 and its onraiils right? but i'm solely getting it for the 32 player online

krisv2010 said:
wow 30 bucks is a bargain, i wouldn't pay a full 50 for any onrail shooter...not even REUC, but i'm getting MOHH2 and its onraiils right? but i'm solely getting it for the 32 player online

It has on rails AND normal single player. As for ghost squad, dunno....seems like it could get boring fast.

For us British is will cost £35 which is $70

$70 = cheap online price

$80 = store price

wow you british people you got it pretty bad, can't you just buy from america? i think even paying the shipping fee's from here to there would be cheaper than what you get it for.

This game will rock your socks off :)
Can't wait for 4 players at the same time... or me and my brother dual fisting...

They said there will be times when one player will have to defend while the other player will have to defuse a bomb. So imagine defusing a bomb with your left hand while you cover yourself with your right... muwhahahahah

I will be getting the 'brando' wii gun since it allows for the nunchuck to be detached but still works like a gun. That will allow for better dual fisting :)

Oh and don't forget the NINJA AND PARADISE MODES (all enemies are girls in bikinis while your gun is a squirt gun and your knife is a banana)

krisv2010 said:
wow you british people you got it pretty bad, can't you just buy from america? i think even paying the shipping fee's from here to there would be cheaper than what you get it for.

I dont think America and U.K. have the same configuration just like Japan to America.

Something about NTSC, PAL, and all that.

30 bucks!!! well we know where this is going for canadian gamers.....probably like 50 bucks, we alwasy get riped off, that what happens when your nice...

krisv2010 said:
A few people use Play.com instead of buying from the high street.

Can usually save between £5-10.

Although Asda are selling some games pretty cheap.

For example:

Metroid is 39.99 Play.com is 32.99 where Asda is 29.50

maybe all these different and unfair prices are because of the tariffs?

i nvr knew they still existed 0_0

Back