ghost squad

wiibood

WiiChat Member
Apr 30, 2007
im all sure you've heard of this new game ghost sqaud and serious gamers like me think its time to discuss this game. the most often question i get asked is about graphics and gameplay.

this game is more than a pretty face. the graphics are very good indeed , but for the gameplay this is a arcade game remake of classical shooters it has all the retro arcade feature like shaking the gun up to reload and hiding behind ramdom scenery, i must say the lak of movement controll disapoints me as you do not controll the movement but that is why its a arcade game. overall i think the graphica are ace the gameplay and fun of the game is awsome but i would say if you had controll of the movement the game would be 10 times better but overll i give it a 7/10 not bad for a arcade game lol.

I haven't bought this game yet, and I probably won't since I want Time Crisis instead of this.

wiibood said:
is tht coming out on the wii??

it is on wii...

anyway..
i just bought this game today.. personallly i thot the game would be better.. but the lack of movemen (hiding/crouching) and the lack of chs/stages kinda killed the game.. there is only 3 chs and all the same.. i put it on hard to think that id give me a challenge but there is none.. but ders lvls in each chapter nd it raises everytime i beat it.. so im not sure if it that means itll be harder or wat.. but there is ninja mode nd the other thing that i didnt like that much in dis game was that you only use 2 buttons not including switching weapons.. i say if ur looking for a good shooting game buy medal of honors heroes 2.. ders campaign, arcade (kind of like ghost squad but only for 1 player), and multiplayer (online not offline) there is also alot of people on online and its really fun to play with them so go try it out i really recomend it :D

elmo_999 said:
I played this at Johnny Zee's (the local arcade). I think ill give it a rent. I also saw a wifi sticker on the box. How does that work?

its just for rankings so you can compare how you did against other people's scores

Back