Girl Troubles

Wiinoob

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
Burbank, CA
Wii Online Code
7718-5218-4582-5195
Hi, im 14 and recently i've been having some problems with girls. There is this girl that I like and I think she might have some interest in me because of subtle things (looking at me every once in a while or standing next to me in gym) but she has a bf already :mad2: . What should I do, should I give it up and move on? Or what?

OMFG im with ya. I say Give Up. I know it might be bad but I never Give Up and it aint getting me no where. A girl keeps telling me she likes me but ends up going out with someone else before i can ask her out. All the other girls in my grade are either ugly or sluts which isnt my cup of tea.

Wiinoob said:
Hi, im 14 and recently i've been having some problems with girls. There is this girl that I like and I think she might have some interest in me because of subtle things (looking at me every once in a while or standing next to me in gym) but she has a bf already :mad2: . What should I do, should I give it up and move on? Or what?

if you're curious to know why she keeps looking at you, ask her why.
ask her politely.
maybe she doesn't want to be with her boyfriend.
you never know unless you ask.

vlad said:
ask her politely.

That might come across as a little rude, and also im kinda shy when it comes to girls.:(

ahh, but she has a bf.. hmm.. lets see..
its not a good thing that she has a boyfriend and she's doing this..

BUT, when i do it.. and i have a boyfriend.. i only do it as a 'friend' way.. and the thing in gym.. maybe she just wants to talk to yah?

how long have you known this girl for? :]

ask her politely.

sorry.. but NO don't do this!! i think that EVERY SINGLE girl out there.. that has been asked this question by some guy.. they get embarrassed.. or say 'what the heck..' in their head.. -_- and i know its right to ask someone.. but its just weird to us.. lol i mean.. maybe if you're extremely outgoing.. i guess you can ask :/ but if i was a guy.. and i knew a girl for a year.. and came up to her and be like "hey, why do you always stare at me? do you like me or somethin?" i think that would be embarrassing to you for liking her when she doesnt like you back. :yesnod:

Last edited:
I don't really know her, I mean I've talked to her a few times but our conversations are pretty awkward, well for me at least, and she is also kinda shy.

hmm.. okay well maybe she just likes you as a friend.. i mean.. maybe you should ask her to 'chill' with yah.. as buddies. but don't do anything that would cause trouble [like.. hugging her infront of her boyfriend] blahh. not a good idea! you can hug her.. but just not around her boyfriend. lol if you just watch her [not as in staring] and stuff.. and if she still glances at you.. and she just smilies at you while glancing.. you will know she likes you. also, if she flirts with you.. it'll be obvious! :) so yep. good luck ^_^

just watch her movements for a bit more. if she continues the same behavioural patterns then you can be sure that she is after you. then simply ask her.

How big is this kid? i say beat the **** out of him and then take his girl.

Actually, don't do it...

The best thing you can do is to simply approach her with a "Hello" and just start a casual conversation about something. Maybe ask her something you can both relate to, like the gym teacher or what classes she has and go from there. Usually by that point the conversation takes off and each person (no matter how shy) will open up a little. It will be then that the seeds of a relationship will start growing. Whether it be good acquaintances at first or friends down the road.

I must also point out that 14 year olds are very fickle and relationships usually don't last long anyway. So she may be up for grabs down the road, who knows.

Back