Girl Troubles

Kiwi said:
How big is this kid? i say beat the **** out of him and then take his girl.

Actually, don't do it...

LOL :lol: i was actually thinking of doing this at one point... but then she'd prolly hate me for it :frown2:

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
ahh, but she has a bf.. hmm.. lets see..
its not a good thing that she has a boyfriend and she's doing this..

BUT, when i do it.. and i have a boyfriend.. i only do it as a 'friend' way.. and the thing in gym.. maybe she just wants to talk to yah?

how long have you known this girl for? :]

sorry.. but NO don't do this!! i think that EVERY SINGLE girl out there.. that has been asked this question by some guy.. they get embarrassed.. or say 'what the heck..' in their head.. -_- and i know its right to ask someone.. but its just weird to us.. lol i mean.. maybe if you're extremely outgoing.. i guess you can ask :/ but if i was a guy.. and i knew a girl for a year.. and came up to her and be like "hey, why do you always stare at me? do you like me or somethin?" i think that would be embarrassing to you for liking her when she doesnt like you back. :yesnod:

I so agree with that! I hate when guys do that, it changes my opinion on them right away. Plus I feel obligated to say something nice, cause I am the type of girl who trys to be nice with anyone.

Back