Give Me A Review Of The Wii

Hey thanks everybody for your reviews :smilewinkgrin: yall can continue to write reviews on the wii as much as youd like because i need as many reviews as possibe to get an even better idea of the wii :smilewinkgrin: . But thanks for everybody who gave me an review of the wii so far :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

if you're a solely hardcore gamer and money isn't an issue then it probably isn't the system for you. If you like games across many different genres then Wii is most likely your best bet(atleast it was for me). The PS3 is a much more powerful machine(obviously) however the lack of games and the steep price tag bother me right now(like others, and like Wh15ky said). As far as i'm concerned the Wii is just flat out fun, you can hardcore game(to an extent) or you can play games where you don't have to think much about what you're doing, for instance Wii play or Wii Sports or Rayman. Just sit/stand around and have fun with it without having to get too into the game.
Also Wii is an incredible party system. Get a few friends together and see how competitive Wii Bowling can really be!!!
If sports games are the top genre for you though, i wouldn't reccomend it, Madden on PS3 or 360 is going to look a whole lot better on your 19 foot plasma than it will on Wii. Also those games were designed for a PS type controller/platform not Wii(not yet anyway).
So yeah, in my opinion it depends on what type of gamer you are and what type of games you like as well as how deep your pockets are, but then again if you have the money for the $700 PS3 as well as extra controllers and 20 games then you could probably afford to make an even wiser move and just buy both.

Kyle

Back