Glitch or hack?

Epsil0n

[+] Member
Jun 29, 2011
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Right when you spawn, everyone starts to fly up into the air, and then die...is someone hacking? Or just a total glitch? I mean, how does the hacker benefit from this?

Might be an error or a hack!! I don't what is the main purpose of a hacker to do such things to games. I guess they're just practicing trying to see if they can hack a game - I'mm sure everything will be back to normal soon:wink:

I've seen it before in lobbies that were obviously hacked (i.e.-unlimited ammo, no silencers, host's name is blank). Pretty sure it's a hack. I can't quit out of that stuff fast enough.

epsilon, cant really remember which games (my mind is like a leaky bucket some days), but there have been plently shot em ups vids showing all the players dieing that way and ive had it happen to me on a tc one night.

the only 3 theories i can come up with to explain it are:

1: the hacker does this for a perfect 100% win rate, even though he gains no xp at the time.

2: the hacker does this to just annoy you.

3: the hacker isnt quite as good as they thought they were and as you and six other randoms leap into the air, he pulls out every weapon and discovers he has disabled the ammo :sick:

Right when you spawn, everyone starts to fly up into the air, and then die...is someone hacking? Or just a total glitch? I mean, how does the hacker benefit from this?

A hack. No question. Someone just out there to be a prick. Usually the flying ones are called or use some kind of "god mode". There's also the one that has one shot kills. no matter where u are they fire their gun, the bullets find you, you die. Another that is annoying is the ability to pull your character towards the hacker through the board, usually you get stuck in a corner, cant fire/reload/throw grenades/switch weapon, and when you do,(i.e. throw a grenade) you kill yourself. Fun for all ages!

There's also the one that has one shot kills. no matter where u are they fire their gun, the bullets find you, you die.

I've encountered countless hackers across MW2 and Red Dead (there aren't many, but I've been playing it for quite a long time), and I've gotta say that this is the most annoying hack I've ever had to deal with. You can run from god mode bastards and deal with n00bs who are just using weapon hacks, but this one is just plain evil.

Only dealt with it once while in a Free Roam session of Red Dead, I was lucky enough to be inside a building when the hacker showed up; the bullets for this mod's version on RDR seem to beeline at you rather than teleport to you and kill you no matter what, so aside from the occasional shot launching through a window and barely missing, I was fine.

The bunch of n00bs fighting the bastard were too stupid to realize the hacker was... well, a hacker, so I had a front row seat with my sniper to watch the carnage. :lol: The poor fools.

Clearly the hack mentioned in the OP is worse than this, though... Why the **** are Wii games so easy to make crazy hacks for?

but wtf does the hacker benefit from all the player's floating up...I would imagine, that hacker's don't give a shiz about win ratios...

If I was a hacker, I would make a hack that would do the opposite - make everyone sink into the ground up to their waists. Then, with everyone stuck unable to move, I could just go running around punting heads for kills! HAHA... I may have to become a hacker just to figure that one out! LOL

It forces the players to move, actually. Like, i was on Memorial, and i was onthe m16 side. I was at the top, when It just moved me outside and made me fly...

Well, first on I can tell that they managed to hack me in a way so that by teaming up with random people in team conflict, the highest lv in my team is always 20 when playing as Nightwulf or I get the weakest ones. Besides that I can't play as host be cause no one will be joining the list.

I haven't been playing Goldeneye nor Nintendo since last May and I don't miss the feelings AT ALL. What a trash Goldeneye has become thanks to all the hackers and losers and way to much 3rd world mentality peoples nowadays using Nintendo and particularly Goldeneye. So, so sad.

I actually dont run into many hackers...its just you bro.

I'm LV56 and I don't face many 'good' hackers anymore. I've played a lot of bad hackers who suck and just rage quit though.

Ok... Glitch or hack? While playing outpost, I was beside the plane wreck when I shot some random dude (not the host BTW). I ran through the building, turned and at the foot of the plane wreck, he re-spawns. I kill him again, go over and pick up his weapon. The dude now rage quits and I find myself with out a gun! Seriouly... after I grabbed his gun and he quit, he took his gun with him. WTF??!!??

Back