glowing blue light

Pepsicola

First Day Wii Owner
Dec 26, 2006
Ontario canada
Wii Online Code
2212-2108-6556-1131
hey got a question on some website (seen this a long time ago) they said that the light around the disk drive stays on during game play well mine doesnt jsut wondering if its supposed to go off or is it supposed to stay on thanx :D.

it only stays on if you have any e-mail you haven't read, and it goes off when you turn your wii on.

o okay good lol i thought mine was broke lol i just hooked up my wii to da net so ill be seeing that light soon xD:devil:

yeah, you may just want to send a e-mail to yourself, because that's the only way to get it to go on, it's kinda stupid that Nintendo didn't just make it so that you Wii couldn't just be in sync with your e-mail, rather than having to send an e-mail from the Wii. Your wii has its own e-mail address just f.y.i.

lol i didnt know that how would i figure this out and how do i send a msg lol srry toal noob to the whole online function of ne system cause i never had xbox live or ps2 online.

andymac1 said:
yeah, you may just want to send a e-mail to yourself, because that's the only way to get it to go on, it's kinda stupid that Nintendo didn't just make it so that you Wii couldn't just be in sync with your e-mail, rather than having to send an e-mail from the Wii. Your wii has its own e-mail address just f.y.i.
Yea, it is kinda dumb. I have a question- do you have to send yourelf an email every day, because my light turns off the next day even if I haven't checked my emails. Also, do you have to send the email from your computer or from ou Wii?

Calvinhedge said:
Yea, it is kinda dumb. I have a question- do you have to send yourelf an email every day, because my light turns off the next day even if I haven't checked my emails. Also, do you have to send the email from your computer or from ou Wii?
Use the search function, please.
This topic talked about every day and we don't need more posts on it.

You know the replies with use the search is just as annoying as the questions asked over and over and I rather hear a new person ask a question than the search thingy.

dcofty said:
You know the replies with use the search is just as annoying as the questions asked over and over and I rather hear a new person ask a question than the search thingy.
If you don't like following the rules, maybe this isn't the forum for you.

where in the rules states u have to use the search feature? Please post it

dcofty said:
where in the rules states u have to use the search feature? Please post it
Because you're such a jackass, I'm sure we'll have more than enough members request that something is added.

ok so id say that the discussion about using the search is considered a cross post as well.. If you dont want to reply to someone then dont.. Plus is still doesnt state that u must use the search feature... all im saying is yes the questions ask over and over get old as does the smart butt replies about the search feature..

dcofty said:
ok so id say that the discussion about using the search is considered a cross post as well.. If you dont want to reply to someone then dont.. Plus is still doesnt state that u must use the search feature... all im saying is yes the questions ask over and over get old as does the smart butt replies about the search feature..
We don't reply to be "smart butt".
We must keep this forum running properly so people like YOU can sit on your ass and get what you need without doing any work.

Back