Godzilla: Unleashed Screenshots

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/news-images/godzilla-unleashed.jpg[/xFLOAT]Here's the latest batch of screenshots for Wii title, Godzilla: Unleashed.

Godzilla: Unleashed is a fighting game on a giant scale. The game stars the legendary Godzilla and a slew of the most renowned monsters of all-time. Gamers are challenged to ultimately save the planet from mayhem and destruction. Set in urban arenas, Godzilla: Unleashed's interactive 3D cityscapes, big destructible buildings, soaring skyscrapers and towering alien formations provide the backdrop to epic worldwide destruction. Players will claw, kick, stomp, throw and blast their way through the streets of major world cities in order to claim the ultimate, beastly title: King of the Monsters. In addition to a fully reinvented combat system, Godzilla: Unleashed will feature an innovative non-linear storyline which will allow players to influence how the story unfolds through their choices within battles.

Attachments

• Godzilla__Unleashed-WiiScreenshots16524screenshot_003.jpg
    Godzilla__Unleashed-WiiScreenshots16524screenshot_003.jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 4,961
  • Godzilla__Unleashed-WiiScreenshots16525screenshot_007.jpg
    Godzilla__Unleashed-WiiScreenshots16525screenshot_007.jpg
    453.3 KB · Views: 3,434
  • Godzilla__Unleashed-WiiScreenshots16526screenshot_015.jpg
    Godzilla__Unleashed-WiiScreenshots16526screenshot_015.jpg
    476.6 KB · Views: 1,034
  • Godzilla__Unleashed-WiiScreenshots16527screenshot_024.jpg
    Godzilla__Unleashed-WiiScreenshots16527screenshot_024.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 932
  • Godzilla__Unleashed-WiiScreenshots16528screenshot_027.jpg
    Godzilla__Unleashed-WiiScreenshots16528screenshot_027.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 1,996
  • Godzilla__Unleashed-WiiScreenshots16529screenshot_037.jpg
    Godzilla__Unleashed-WiiScreenshots16529screenshot_037.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 1,995
  • Godzilla__Unleashed-WiiScreenshots16530screenshot_106.jpg
    Godzilla__Unleashed-WiiScreenshots16530screenshot_106.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 1,429
  • Godzilla__Unleashed-WiiScreenshots16531screenshot_121.jpg
    Godzilla__Unleashed-WiiScreenshots16531screenshot_121.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 8,720
Can anyone answer me - if the Wii's graphical capabilities are fairly limited in comparison to the other consoles, then why are the flame and lighting effects sooooooo wow like impressive but the standard textures are pants...that's right I said pants, big woop wanna fight about it!!

When you look at Godfather and SSX then you will see exactly what I mean and to be fair, the 'Zilla grabs look the same...can anyone shed some rather natty light on this please..?!?

Wow,I liked Godzilla: Destroy Alll Monsters Melee,and this looks great!

I will probably rent it though.

Unstoppable said:
the screens look awful...
Actually, they don't look too shabby until you think about how your TV is 10 times bigger than the pic...

Wii_Smurf said:
I don't know. It's down to the developers

On the whole I tend to agree but doesn't it seem strange that particle and light effects on every game (I've played at least) seem to outshine all the other graphics.... if it's down to the devs then they seem very consistent with sub-par graphics and outstanding lighting.

Wii must have power to produce textures but where are they?

Answers on a postcard to "I can see the light but not the bricks.." :sick:

Ugh... I Could Care Less FOr This... Although, It's Probably Better Than Rampage: Total Destruction.

Back