Goldeneye hate about something topic

don't feel bad. One thing I'm starting to really get annoyed with which I know a lot of you too get bugged is the spawns... I thought they were bad when I first played it but now it seems worst then ever.... I'm like on my knees asking to not get blown up, shot, or melee...

The spawn points haven't gotten any worse. More people just know about them now!

I was in a Conflict game on Outpost yesterday afternoon and had about 23 kills with a 6 kill lead. So basically, i was looking to put one last good little streak together to close out the match. Then i got randomly sniped from behind. Ok, fine, it happens. But then I repeatedly spawned in the "side alley" across from the center building and in the open space next to it a bunch of times - and Lee was just sitting on those spawn points ivana'ing away from the top window in the center building. I think he got me 4 spawns in a row before I finally spawned somewhere different. Needless to say, that stalled me considerably from a time standpoint and bought the rest of the field enough time to catch up, and I had to work to win the rest of the match. Obviously, I made a point to climb up the wing of the plane in the middle and take out Lee first before killing anyone else - I wasn't gonna give him the pleasure of a spawn kill 5 dom! :lol:

Real Recognize Real !!!!!!!!

Mod Edit: No text size abuse.

Who? What? When? Where? Why? How? All these complaints from players that are trash... All this time you waste talking about what other players do, you could have played about 1,000 games... Even if you earn 500 xp points a game, if you multiply it by 20 games it = 10,000 xp... Not to mention the trash players who follow you around & shoot your proxies on purpose... But now I know that the Biggest cry babies are the trash clan members... Get your kills up then talk... I average 25 wins, between 10,000-20,000xp, 300 kills, everyday... Boost games, unlimited ammo, 65,521xp a game or not, I Get It In... And I Enjoy Myself All Day... Plain & Simple... Everything is legal to me because when I bought the game 11/2/2010 It didn't come with rules on what you can & cannot do. It came with a gold classic controller, the game, a booklet, & obviously the promotional codes... All else that took place from then should be reported to the makers of the game...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ozz........sigh. Whatever you say bud.

"Even if you earn 500 xp points a game, if you multiply it by 20 games it"

xp stands for experience points, so you said If you earn 500 experience points points a game.....its repetitive....and redundant.

Last edited:
Mod Edit: No text size abuse.Who? What? When? Where? Why? How? All these complaints from players that are trash... All this time you waste talking about what other players do, you could have played about 1,000 games... Even if you earn 500 xp points a game, if you multiply it by 20 games it = 10,000 xp... Not to mention the trash players who follow you around & shoot your proxies on purpose... But now I know that the Biggest cry babies are the trash clan members... Get your kills up then talk... I average 25 wins, between 10,000-20,000xp, 300 kills, everyday... Boost games, unlimited ammo, 65,521xp a game or not, I Get It In... And I Enjoy Myself All Day... Plain & Simple... Everything is legal to me because when I bought the game 11/2/2010 It didn't come with rules on what you can & cannot do. It came with a gold classic controller, the game, a booklet, & obviously the promotional codes... All else that took place from then should be reported to the makers of the game...
You could have played three matches but complained about online users instead.

Don't ya love how silence weapons are a big hit now :D (and not complaining bout that either). You know what I'm actually outta of things to hate about on GE. wells my cases are close and served on a gold plate with some good old Ice tea xD.

[STRIKE]Homebrew lets ya back up your saves, thus preventin' horrible accidents like this from restartin' the painful process of level grindin'.[/STRIKE]

Hacks are bad, m'kay.

Xplode is back!!!! Everybody dance and celebrate!!!
:bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon:

Sounds like u jelly karp :p

On topic: I hate how in some games it feels like everyone's running around with a masterton, can't even stop to pick up a better gun without being blown up.

Jelly? I prefer honey. 'Less you're talkin' about Jellicent, in which case I also prefer Vespiquen.

On topic: I hate how in some games it feels like everyone's running around with a masterton, can't even stop to pick up a better gun without being blown up.
Those sort of players are the only reason I have a loadout with a masterton. I always start out Strata and use the masterton as retaliation against spammers (becoming a spammer myself). What's been funny is I've ran into a few players spamming to start the match and, after they get me a few and I switch and get them back, they change their loadout to either strata or ivana. After I see it, I switch back and we go the rest of the time in the lobby spam-free. :/

Back