Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

I played Black Box against you the other night, Great Dane. You were great. I just started playing Black Box and really like it.

My username is: FumundaCheez
Friend Code is:4913 9864 2019

I try to play every night I can from 10pm CST til Midnight or so.

I played Black Box against you the other night, Great Dane. You were great. I just started playing Black Box and really like it.

My username is: FumundaCheez
Friend Code is:4913 9864 2019

I try to play every night I can from 10pm CST til Midnight or so.
haha yeah i remember that name :)
i'll add ya
303 606 816 711

that heros match today on night club was the most one sided fight i have ever played, 121 to 12 that was painfull great dane. I didnt expect to be against you and 3rdgrader.

I was hoping we could hold you under 10. That was a shallacking, I just crouched down and watched Great Dane roast em one after another.

A3rdGrader

added Rhaa, Famunda and Piece8. add me back. if you add me, be sure to PM me so that I can add you back.

Goldeneye 007 Friend Code

A 3rd Grader
3573-1871-6999
progress.gif

3520 4353 0351 when u add me eitherpm me on hereor email me at [email protected] im the infamous butt burglar or ute warrior when its not me playin its my lady thats when they suck

FumundaCheez i have added dude so when ya see this add me back my link is a couple of posts back :cool:

Cool. I added RHAA, Great Dane, Piece8, Swanson, CBass, Merk Swift, 3rd Grader, Matty, and NS Fail last night. I'll be on for a while tonight shortly. I saw Swanson & Great Dane added me earlier.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, Im new to the Website and I've been playing Goldeneye for a few days and really liking it. Im ok in it, the best I ever did was 23 Kills 4 Deaths but they were easy people. I guess the best I did to decent people was 16 Kills and 4 Deaths.

Im sorry for adding that info, but I thought that would make people a little more interested in playing since im not a complete beginer. I wouldnt mind joining a team if anyone is interested.

My internet is a little messy, so I may get bad lag spikes and its some times off but I will try to be on as much as I can. I also cant use my pc atm and im using my Mom's Work Pc. So I will only be on this website now intil my desktop gets wireless.

I added everyone from Page 14-17 so if anyone see's this, please add me because I could use some people to face. I usually play Team Conflict but I switch to all other games.

Im level 18 currently and my game name is: Yubel

My FC is in Signature, Please consider adding me and I hope to face everyone really soon.

Back