Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

I play as HankScorpio.
3122-0038-6608
Currently level 34. I typically play after 9pm EST.
I won't be adding everyone's numbers off of here, so please let me know if you want to play and send me your number after adding mine. Feel free to email it to HomerS742@yahoo. Hope to see some of you online sometime.

hi my sn is 00tbag, im level 34 and my code is 293051271882. please add me, i have added the past few posters already starting with hankscorpio

Hey everyone, in reply to the post on how to communicate while playing goldeneye, i found a good way to talk. If you stand near the person you want to talk to and fire your gun, but don't shoot them, it could act as the alphabet, eg: 1 shot means A, 2 shots mean B and so on. Good idea! Anyway my fc is 4347 1398 9303, plz message me if you add me. thanks.

And when I come upon two players shooting at the wall 15 times just to say "Hi," I'll melee one and shoot the other.

Haha. I would die laughing if I saw this happening. We should totally do this sometime :)

Reposting my codes. anyone who hasn't added me yet shoot me a message with your code so we can play sometime. I've gone up I'm 37 now.

My FC is in my signature. Ive only been playing for a little while but since Ive put more time into work and other games, I quite a n00b. That said, Id do my best to help once I find the best controller setting. Dam Wii Gun

fc

3510 4353 0351 add me im pretty good im the UTE WARRIOR pm me if u want to added me so i aint adding no one for nothin or email me ur fc at [email protected] i check this every other hour

My Goldeneye FC is 170577446819
I'm in level 24
My name in the game is Cheater,if anyone wants to add me :biggrin5:

Back