Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

Hi the name is Mr.Psycho
I'm in level 26
I won't say I'm the best playing,but i'm pretty good :wink:
Add me,my GE fc:170577446819

FC: 292705871926

Name: Robocop Ryno

Dude, that King Oah!??? Lvl 11 and running with a Gambit, an Ivana and Last act of defiance. I left after the docks match. There was another cheater that his name glowed green and when you put the aim on him turned red.

Last edited:
hey guys just got the game and im looking for some friends to play with my fc is 0477 0285 4483 account name is BigCamach65 tell me if u add me thanks :)

Dude, that King Oah!??? Lvl 11 and running with a Gambit, an Ivana and Last act of defiance. I left after the docks match. There was another cheater that his name glowed green and when you put the aim on him turned red.

I know bloody cheater, he was sh!t anyway even with all the cheats. I took his gun and kept killing him lol.

As for the other guy I didn't notice until he started shooting at me :(

Honestly they need to ban all these cheaters, ruins the game!

I played a few games with you, you killed me a few times :D good solid player. I did get quite a bit of lag when I was playing in that game, sometimes my housemates use the internet watching youtube while I am playing, are they crazy? lol

Last edited:

I know bloody cheater, he was sh!t anyway even with all the cheats. I took his gun and kept killing him lol.

As for the other guy I didn't notice until he started shooting at me :(

Honestly they need to ban all these cheaters, ruins the game!

I played a few games with you, you killed me a few times :D good solid player. I did get quite a bit of lag when I was playing in that game, sometimes my housemates use the internet watching youtube while I am playing, are they crazy? lol

Crazy indeed! You were good too man. See ya in the Heat!

my fc is 484562365153 and i'm lv 27 let me know if you add me.

Last edited:
What's up guys? Friend code is: 261380076499, if anyone one would like to team up sometime.

Last edited:
Hello, fc: 261646405843 feel free to add me i'll add some of you guys.
New to the game so don't expect to much.
Central European time, mostly online after 21u30.

Back