Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

all these folks and only 2 people added me add me peeps so we can play my FC is 278062651588 snikmorder is my name im at level 13 now but am getting up their quick. BTW I love headshot kills..............

Hey if you want to add me would be cool, my names Danny on there. I'm a level 40 but not that amazing my code is 393616846517.

I'm HdotFly on here and Goldeneye. Need friends ta team up wit.

Friend ID: 4415-1739-2726

Last edited:
Friend code is in the sig, I say I'm fairly good. Usually first or second place in Conflict and Team Conflict on my good days. Other days I have a really bad laggy connection so if you guys add me and I'm on your team and getting a really bad kill to death ratio its probably cause my connection sucks. Sorry. lol

I think I'm rank 22 right now, almost 23.

Added you rell.

FG21 I added your Wii number to my address book. Add my number so we can send messages from Wii to Wii andcoordinate times to play.

I'm gonna add all the Wii console numbers I see for the same purpose. Add mine.

Just thought I'd bump this up. Head on over to http://thegoldeneyexperience.blogspot.com/

It is a Goldeneye chatroom welcoming any and all. A very convenient way to exchange FC's, organize parties, meet new "Friends" in the Goldeneye world, and do what we wish we could do on this game...TALK LIVE!
Head on over, I'm sure you'll find some recognizable names.

Added you rell.

FG21 I added your Wii number to my address book. Add my number so we can send messages from Wii to Wii andcoordinate times to play.

I'm gonna add all the Wii console numbers I see for the same purpose. Add mine.

Ok, sounds good.

I shall post my friend code later this evening when I get home.

Meanwhile if people wish to send me there friend codes by PM I will reply and send you mine also when I have it and will try and add a few in this thread and PM the ones I have added.

I am currently Level 29 almost at 30
I use the name Robocop Ryno at the minute but change it occasionally to suit the mood :D

Generally a all round player, Might have played against some of you before. Looking for some decent players to either play team conflict with or play against.

My friend also plays his name is Robocop Wong, I will put his Friend Code here when I have it and tell him to add all the ones I have added.

Happy Gunning!

Hi everybody! Ready to bust some caps?

My game handle is Agent>>005

I'm in Eastern US time zone. Black Box is my favorite but am looking to play more folks in License to Kill.

Golden Gun is impossible with more than five players. WTF were they thinking.

Back