Goldeneye Wii: "AoW" Art_of_War Clan official thread

ok i have 3 things to say

1. I dont mind if Johnny can join as long as deku agrees with me and and you got styles vote too. Just put the right clan tag for the lvl, if you dont know just go to the thread. You dont have to if you want to but it helps our clan.
2.I wont be on today or tommorow because i have series of clan wars on psn. Btw this is my 3rd clan, my 1st clan that i joined and i made was [GS]=Game Sages and as leader i will support them on crysis 2, black ops and for some reason they wanted bf2. My 2nd is [Radiant] form vindictus and i need to lvl up my character to max lvl=70 since im only 64 and its been a week since i played.
3.Has anyone heard when deku is coming back, its been a week since last time i saw him and i wanted to know if he wants us to recruit people are just wait it out?

Thnx bro,but we'll see what Deku says.I'm starting to like sniping, so you can tell why my accuraccy is pretty high.I farm on GoldenEye mode which also helped improve my accuraccy.I

kdr 1.41, w/l 1.15 right and my accuracy is 15.92%, i suck at sniping -_-" my specialty is run n' gun. Deku did say he had school during the week, dont know if his school already started S:

Hello "AoW" staff and incoming "AoW" members:

Just a reminder that I will NOT be on WEEKDAYS due to school! UNLESS there is a chance I can get to the computer. I will try my very best to be on WEEKENDS

If you have any questions, concerns or comments, Please refer to (AoW)Ninja as he is the temporary leader of the "AoW" until I start to become active again! Reason I have chosen him is because he has been the most dedicated member of the "AoW" in making sure people are following rules, recruiting new members,and being a true "AoW" team leader!Good job and congratulations!

I will update new recruits ASAP but until then (AoW)Ninja will be keeping an up-to-date list of new members of the "AoW".

If you would like to be a member of the "AoW" contact (AoW)Ninja with the required recruit information! Make sure you have all needed information so (AoW)Ninja can determine weather you have the requirements to join the clan!

All updates will be updated as soon as possible. Once again just make sure that if you have an request to construct a clan war, "AoW" friendly battle, etc. just contact (AoW)Ninja!

ALL RULES OF THE CLAN STILL APPLY!!!!

Thank you and have a nice day!

P.S. congratulations Ninja for earning the right to be temporary leader of "AoW"

fellow soldier and "AoW" clan leader,
{AoW}DeKu

Last edited:
Ok guys since we became all good and stuff lol. I just wanted to inform you we have 2 requested clan matches.

1.[RS]
2.[WC]

Now members, the only thing we need to worry about is getting more members(with the right requirements), if you dont know the requirements there are in the "Becoming a Member". Please spread out to other sites, your friends too about our clan so we can get more members, It is very hard for me to get members because most of my friends have the 360 and ps3, sad but yes. Dont worry too much about the clan wars, they challenged us. If you have people that fill the requirements please tell them to pm me. Also another note if you want to do a clan group match(us playing together against random people) pm me what time and when you want to do it. For those who dont have my Fc its under this essay or paragraph .

A clan match or group match sounds good do we have a full group of 4 though? Because I was thinking sometime soon. I think Sparky might be up for it.

A clan match or group match sounds good do we have a full group of 4 though? Because I was thinking sometime soon. I think Sparky might be up for it.

Yes here was the group i was thing would be the 4

(AoW)Ninja
(AoW)Style
(AoW)Sparky
(AoW)Pein

Last edited:
Back